High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Exactly; For example, one of my headcanons is that, if not common place, there exist dark skinned Thalassian elves, which simply come from the darker NE skin tones affected by the sun, hence why my High Elf ranger is dark skinned. Also there is a dark skinned HE in lore, Devi, so it is a headcanon based on lore.

But headcanons are personal and not evidence; at best you can make a holistic approach based on your headcanons, but isn’t that just things youd like to see?

9 Likes

Stop this.

1 Like

Cause presenting your on speculation to triumph over other speculation is somehow facts? Let me lol a bit.

If anything that Fire said were true, Blood Elves WOULD ALREADY be able to choose blue eyes, but you can’t.

So between the both as likely;

-It’s an oversight that BE’s don’t have Blue Eyes now
-There as reason why they only have golden eyes now

You chose the former as fact because it suits you. So you are choosing the fan fiction you agree on and believe it fact, brava!

9 Likes

blue arcane + yellow holy = green
would be cool if they did it so you had blue eyes if mage
or yellow/gold if priest or pally
red if warlock

All we can do is put our ideas and feedback out there.

As for blue eyes, again, even the high elves in game have blue eyes that don’t glow. There’s also other characters that have/had other eye colors, not just the blue.

Since they don’t glow, are they being influenced by any magic? The blood elves eyes started to glow because of fel exposure, and turned green, then some of them turned to yellow with a glow because of holy energy. But both colors glow whereas the high elves eyes don’t, so can they go back to normal which seems to actually be unaffected by their magic since they didn’t glow?

1 Like

tbf Blizzard is slack, it took how many years for orcs to look like orcs?

:thinking:

If only there was a colour commonly used for fel energy that could reflect blood elves who use it.

dks have frost blue eyes
dhs have fel green eyes
why cant the other classes have eye color based on the type of magic, like arcane blue, gold holy, red shadow
then do that for everybody. not just blood elves.

except blue eyed blood elves exist. and golden eyes proved their eye color is mutable. we also werent going to get 2 extra customization options at the same time when they only gave the alliance elves one. and your fanfictions mean alliance high elves will also develop golden eyes

also this is coming

if they are going to give blood elves their blue eye color and every other color it would be when every other race gets this customization option

2 Likes

That would be for priests.

But void energies aren’t red.

well i didnt want to step on dhs fel green so thats why i suggested red.

DHs are stepping on warlocks’ fel green.

It’s less of a class thing and more of a magic thing. Their eyes reflect the majority of the magic inside their bodies.

Which is why their glowing yellow eyes or glowing green eyes reflect what’s happening to them via magic infusion, where yellow eyed blood elves are more connected to the Light (Liadrin), and green are the ones who are not (Lorthemar).

Even if the Sunwell is half arcane and Light, blizzard has made a point to reflect the Light aspect in the Blood elves as of late.

If they believe Fundamental magic like Light and Void do not “overwhelm” the magic majority and is considered “head cannon”, then thinking blue eyes for blood elves is possible is doubly removed from logic and cannon, as the only proof there is “it’s half arcane”.

At the very least chronicle emphasizes the Fundamental power of Light.

Basically this. :arrow_down:

1 Like

hehe. well you get the idea. what color could elemental be?

Spirit magic is ethereal blue when it’s not mixed with elements.

whats ethereal blue look like?

btw i want an ethereal high elf hahaha!
that was a bit of a joke. a giggle. a silly.

i dunno why their eyes are green at all if green is fel and they havent done fel in a long time. would seem more fitting if everyone had some soft gold with maybe slight blue overtones or something. like a cool gold instead of warm gold. currently the gold eye color is very warm gold.

Like this.

wow.gamepedia.c om/Spirit_wolf

again any changes happening to the blood elves is also happening to the alliance high elves. so your logic applies to them as well. the sunwell doesnt choose to cut off the holy portion because of the adjective you use to describe yourself

oh, and blue eyed blood elves already exist

1 Like

ooooh pretty.