High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

He addressed the entirety of your post.

What does this have to do with your previous statement regarding the sunwell’s holy/arcane existence mix.

Blizzard give golden eyes because of the request for it being present on other NPCs.
They should give them blue eyes.

It didn’t have light before. You can’t have more light when it was not light based. It was arcane based before its explosion. Its reignition added light to the mix of it.

This is literally headcanon and has no lore to support your argument.
Arcane is a different type of substance than light.
Just like how salt, is sodium, an explosive metal, and chlorine, a poisonous gas.
Combined, they’re an edible salt.

This is the same. Combining two things to make something different.
Just because I throw in a bunch of sodium onto sodium chloride won’t turn that salt into sodium.
Where you’re getting this notion is puzzling, but it is not supported.
The sunwell is both arcane/light.
No suggestion of how much is stated, meaning it is a blend of both.

3 Likes

A developer made a joke about this in an interview.

Good job misquoting the developer in question.

Total sum up though, you’re obviously here to stir the pot which means you’re here to troll.

8 Likes

Dude have you read any of Chronicles? It tells you exactly how the Cosmos were created and how the elements came to be…

3 Likes

this is your fanfictions

blood/high elves are the same people who share the same magic additcion and both feed off the sunwell to sate that addiciton

the sunwell is an arcane/holy source of energy

if they are only manifesting these golden eyes because its ‘majority holy’ then alliance high elves will also manifest this eye color

so either your logic is fanfictions(it is), or the sunwell is now a mixture of arcane/holy and only blood elves with a strong connection to the light, which helped speed up purifying the taint, have manifested golden eyes

this same logic is applied to those with a strong connection to the arcane and manifesting blue eyes. blood elves who dont have a strong connection to either magic can still be green because they dont have that connection to speed up the taint dissipation

they should have 3 colors right now

when you can cite the sunwells holy energy ‘overwrites’ the arcane let me know

2 Likes

This detailed post is going to go over their heads. This entire thread is an amalgamation of fan fiction.

1 Like

I’m also sure High Elves will be added, you can have your lore-breaking blue eyes after that, we don’t care lol.

He stated color contacts “system” for all races, not specifically “Blue eyes for Blood Elves”.

They also stated they don’t plan on adding classic, until they did. :man_shrugging:

That’s definitely what they want you to think.

The game, actually, when you make a blood elf. On the other hand, I’d love your link on the WoW website saying Blood Elves will gain blue eyes cause of the Sunwell. You know, vs the narrator calling your fountain a “Holy font”.

Believe it or not you aren’t helping the Antis case, since we’ve heard and debunked all these points from them before, which you’d know if you spent time to read the thread, instead of joining just to spite the topic. But troll on, casuals are definitely the spice of forum life.

I wouldnt waste your time on him. He is obviously here to troll.

5 Likes

Figured that out pretty quick, but the antis are gonna give him his big boy juice to keep going. :sleepy:

1 Like

You do this thing, where you interpret something and read far more into it so that it supports your earlier assertion when it provides no such support.

4 Likes

You know what Pretre? These types of comments are very offensive to someone trying to understand this thread after reading the official website page on Blood Elves. You label me a troll because I disagree with OP? Stop harassing me or I am reporting you.

You really need to cut that “Casual” crap out.

3 Likes

I guess? Why cause flagging? If you have a genuine fear of that then sure. :man_shrugging:

They were designed to be neutral because they were going to be Alliance, and Samwise pitched a fit because he wanted Chen to stay Horde. If only Metzen had thrown his weight around…

IP protection and a significant market for it. High elf implementation is not anywhere close to it.

This is you interpreting something more than it really is, because you want it to support you even though it does not. The lore explains it in TBC it is both arcane and light rather than just arcane as it used to be.

I always wanted the pandarens to be alliance personally.

That is because the culture of the blood elves considers the sunwell a holy object. Remember, these opening zones are meant to give you an idea about the race and the way they view the world as well as their objective.
Considering the lore on the well being arcane/holy occurs after the introduction quest, that information takes precedence even if we were to lend credence to your interpretation.

This is a good point. I get people get frustrated but if people start calling others trolls, or casually insulting them it hurts everything.

2 Likes

It has nothing to do with the arguments and is just you being rude and weakens your entire position.

3 Likes

And the narrator in Cataclysm states it’s a Holy font, why did he leave out Arcane?

If you say so.

Lol Idk how Im harassing anyone. Im not in here telling people they are wrong and acting like a tough guy trying to get people upset like actual trolling. This is hilarious. A first for me on the new forums.

2 Likes

idk but it probably means as much as the blood elf character creator info saying they are still struggling with crippling addiction

besides the original arcane source didnt go anyway, the holy energy from muru reignited it and that connection is why its an arcane/holy mixture now

The Sunwell is a fount of mystical power located in the Sunwell Plateau on the Isle of Quel'Danas. While its waters, holy to the high elves, were originally pure arcane power, it has since been restored as a fount of both arcane and Light energy.

This really doesn’t scream, “I came here to learn”, kinda already sounds like you had an agenda, so:

This is ironic.

7 Likes

Maybe you guys should take a break from the discussion. Eat some food. Drink some alcoholic beverages.