High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Oh my god.

14 Likes

Heā€™s a troll. Just ignore him.

7 Likes

Donā€™t. You should never ignore anyone.

What is there to gain? Heā€™s just like Frye

6 Likes

so a high elf is a blood elf with a different political opinion. identical in terms of look, theme and fantasy. they offer nothing to the game that is not already offered by horde blood elves. void elves have a unique theme and fantasy as well as a modified look. and just because the pro high community want it doesnt mean much. the price to faction diversity is just too high to accommodate that desire. thats why you got void elves. nobody asked for void elves but it is the best blizzard is ever going to do for you

1 Like

I wish the forums would let me do more, but alas.

6 Likes

It saddened all of us when they removed the ignore feature

7 Likes

If a renegade group of elves living on a broken burning legion world twisted by the void isnā€™t cool I donā€™t know what is.

Exciting and riveting discussions between fellow players regarding a highly contested, highly important topic, that is what.

If he actually learned High elf lore Iā€™d be happy to talk to him even if I disagreed with him.

But heā€™s so anti that he dismisses everything and only uses outdated lore to back up his claims.

6 Likes

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

Wowā€¦

ā€¦

That hurt to readā€¦

11 Likes

I wish I could read or feel pain.

i agree but i still would have preferred to keep the model exclusive to the horde

2 Likes

Nice head cannon.

Blood Elves changed a few colors and their name, 'High Elves" changed everything else of importance. Maybe itā€™s time for the Silver Covenant to come home? Maybe they need to answer for their war crimes in Dalaran?

2 Likes

Cool isnā€™t a word Iā€™d use to describe that. Iā€™m more leaning towards, I dunnoā€¦ Stupid. Silly. Ridiculous. Nonsensical. Unbelievable. Poorly thought. Badly written. Or just plain bad.

9 Likes

Pain is over rated. Youā€™re better off without it

6 Likes

Itā€™s not like we got red squid faced goat people in the deal.

Canon.

Not Cannon.

Sighā€¦

1 Like

Head canon? Bro thatā€™s the actual lore.

7 Likes

You can have red squid faced goat people and we will get high elves.

7 Likes