High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Hey that was my line

6 Likes

The Lynxes you see in Eversong Woods are actually just captured gnomes forced to wear a cat costume.

1 Like

there are no ‘groups’ of high elves to get together. they are all almost dead. there is really just a few high elf mages in dalaran and the hunters of the silver covenant and a few in that hut in the hinterlands. thats it

There was an error in the shipment of leper gnome slaves. Glad to see you found a use in the excess.

7 Likes

Everything and Everyone gets put to use into making our glorious homeland look pretty for Horde Visitors.

1 Like

It would have been a lot better to if we hadn’t ran out of green paint. That giant line makes it kind of akward

6 Likes

Don’t worry, I have a crack team of elite Goblins who plan to build a big highway on top of the Dead Scar, they just require a toll point or 2 or 5.

1 Like

Time to make crack elite goblin construction squad Allied Race.

I hope they’re yellow and black. but they’ll probably end up being blue.

7 Likes

No. That is just reaching and saying “well the devs can change things to suit it so they look different, even though there is no reason it should.”

The existing high elves clearly look the same as blood elves. Why would they change now if they didnt change in appearance during legion or bfa?

Why did they change the apperance of Dark Iron?

6 Likes

Because Blizzard would want them to?

You are right, there are no dark iron npcs remotely similar to the pc.
They also totally dont have their base race on the same faction side…
Those circumstances create meaningful differences dude.

@reno: Looking at dark iron and hm tauren? The differences would be texture base and even then, given the strong opposition to high elves, I do jot believe blizzard would desire to incite further conflict.

They could change them like they do in the OP and give them the reason that the playable ones have human blood in them.

5 Likes

They wouldnt be high elves then, they would be half elves.
The high elves now are the same generations as blood elves currently. If they had human blood in them, hey, half elves.
Which i would be fine with seeing.

Not with that attitude.

You mean the Tauren with Antlers and multi colored Facepaint? Totally the same as my regular Tauren with just a nose ring.

I was being sarcastic about rhe dark irons dude.
I should have put kappa.

I didn’t say half human half elf

The high elves had a kin ship with the humans for thousands of years, it’s not too much to say they mingled and changed an easily changable race into something slightly different

5 Likes

I honestly feel so bad for the devs. I’m sure they were really excited about the void elves. They came up with this incredible backstory and beautiful models, some of the best if the ARs, and it’s still not enough for people. Instead of a really innovative twist combining the void and blood elf lore, a small band of complainers have to raise a ruckus about getting vanilla ice cream fantasy elves or they’ll quit. I do really feel bad for the people who obviously put so much time and care, and probably believed they were giving people what they wanted and were happy to do it.

2 Likes

That would be really cool!

This is something that I always find really fitting about a possible High Elf recruitment questline, gathering all of them together, the named NPC’s and some unnamed from all their factions, Highvale, Silver Covenant, 7th Legion, and even the Kirin Tor to build the Quel’dorei future going forward. :smiley:

8 Likes

I’m a very serious person.

I know I was. I quite enjoy my Void Elf…

If I could still play it.