High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Does this mean, Red Squid Girls mailbox dancing confirmed?

2 Likes

Iā€™m still down for the Alliance getting High Elves, if the Horde gets Ogres.

13 Likes

What else could it mean?

7 Likes

Still here to support High Elves.

12 Likes

How about a race from lore; from the past they come, the HIGH ELVES.
No longer content to be just here and there, theyā€™ve abandoned their (mostly) neutral stance and rejoined the Alliance!
And there was much rejoicing!

See how easy that is?

8 Likes

Iā€™m going to sleep well tonight.

3 Likes

Explain how itā€™s bad. Itā€™s no more ridiculous than anything else in Azeroth. I happen to think the models look incredibly cool.

Remembering this:

20 Likes

Down

This needed a complete sentence.

But Inklings canā€™t be red for obvious reasons. Nintendo only makes games for kids /s

6 Likes

this would be a retcon of TBC when they joined the horde and the status quo of the last 12 years

It reads like a bad fan fiction. Because it is.

1 Like

Iā€™m a strong independent Blood Elf who donā€™t need no regulation.

Not those Squid Girls. I have standards.

Pretty sure they were part of a different Alliance too.

2 Likes

Nope.
Those would be YOU; the followers of Kael the Koo-Koo who named you all ā€˜Blood Elvesā€™ then promptly abandoned you.
Iā€™m talking about those others constantly found in the game, here and there.

8 Likes

And then the Alliance killed their King and made Thrall their leader, because they knew deep deep down, that climate change was real.

Itā€™s literally a blood elf painted blue, with optional kinda-tentacle-ish hair/beard. Nothing else was done to them.

Apparently thatā€™s the most the Void will do to you if youā€™re a Blood Elf. Or maybe the most the devs were willing to invest in this poorly thought rushed race.

7 Likes

Hey! You watch your mouth talking bad about our lord and saviour Kael who did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Damn. Guess I have to call off the FBI

5 Likes

Squid Goat Girls from Outer Space.