High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

arator is a blood elf placeholder. kalec has the only half elf model in game

Girl we need more Elves.

There are only purple Elves on the Alliance right now. Need some red ones too. They go faster.

5 Likes

Pro-tip: They’ve been drawn in comics. They all look like high elves.

Also thanks for proving my point.

10 Likes

That abomination shouldn’t count as a Half Elf.

1 Like

We’ve seen Half Elves in books.

They look like Slightly Beefier Elves.

So that’s what they would look like in game once given an actual model.

5 Likes

they would have to be changed if they were ever implemented in game obviously

Yeah. They can’t look like Elves after all. That’s the rub.

The compromise they’re willing to make is that they’re willing to give us more humans.

Luckily we don’t have to compromise with them.

12 Likes

I’m not saying that the card isn’t based on arcane. But that doesn’t mean Vereesa may not get a similar appearance in canon through other form of magic.

3 Likes

There is only one thing I think of and that doesn’t belong in a “T” rated game. Could give a mount speed racial bonus though…

Are naga the new tigers of WoW?

3 Likes

Then it’s not a compromise at all so we would still ask for our High Elves to become playable.

And we would have even more leverage for them because we would have 2 playable Thalassian derived races instead of just 1. More than the Horde.

8 Likes

the compromise is getting something similar to a fair skinned elf without exactly duplicating blood elves

its also interesting her card was released with the new dalaran expansion in HS and not an alliance themed adventure

Then High Elves would be the perfect choice.

14 Likes

Yep.

Different? Blue Eyes. Check.
Did they get PTSD from getting eaten by zombies, then start sucking the magic out of cute woodland animals?

Well. Some of them probably got PTSD, since Quel’lithian Lodge got all the people that didn’t want to suck the magic out of cute woodland animals.

Blood Elves cheer for the Hunter when watching Disney’s Bambi.

7 Likes

TBF, you just want to fight a match that have no opponent on the arena and then you can claim yourself as winner without a fight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:arrow_right:They are seen for the dangerous power that they’ve possessed.
:arrow_right:They are seen for the atrocities they’ve done to their own kind.
:arrow_right:They are seen for the treason against their former Ally in exchange for their own survival;
and then actively join almost every offensive operation against the former allies, just in order to win the war and then they can have a share on spoils of victory, and the casualties of civilians population of their former allies are non of their concern.
:arrow_right:They are seen for they’re proud of their decision, even after done all above, since they believe all of the acts are purely in attempts to save their people and their beloved country.

So sorry, if you want to play a “Ture high elf on Warcraft universe”, feel free to ask Blizzard to change the existing lore of blood elves for all 13 years or you’re out of luck, you’re playing a blood elf, the Thalassians who step Dignity and Morality to the ground for their own survival and the High elves on Alliance would always be the part that never abandoned the moral bottom line, the “ture high elf on warcraft universe”, playable or not.:relaxed:

**Feel free to open your own thread to ask Blizzard to change all their lore and white wash your precious sanctity of the blood elves, you would have my full support if you do that but before that, you’re playing a blood elf and nothing could magically change the theme of your character——power addicted/defectors/active participants of massacres, you want to play a MaJeStIc Elf? you’re out of luck. :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Yo Drede, do you know that thing… where the developers called Elves Thallasian Elves.

Not sure if it’s a blue post, or whatever. I know it’s occurred.

I’m playfully debating Reno, but I’ve always gotta tell the whole truth. Even if it works against me.

I’m pretty sure its happened.

4 Likes

Alamara do you have the source for the time a developer has called Elves Thallasian Elves?

Maybe I’m making it up. But I think it occurred once or twice.

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t have it.

3 Likes

this topic is not just about discussing how to make high elves possible. its about everything to do with them, including the case against them being playable that happens to be so strong the developers themselves agree with it

you have already been given a no and listed criteria that playable alliance high elves flunk for an allied race spotl; blood elves are our high elves. the generic elf fantasy race is already playable

alliance high elves are story tools. nothing more than a prop. blizzard had a story to tell and it is not their fault people saw more in the SC than was ever intended

1 Like

This bread makes me want to make a blood elf.

Maybe I will make a hunter, I am not sure yet.

Blood Elves are so 2007, I’m going to stick with my Nightborne 2k18, it also serves as a remembrance of the Best Expansion for me since 2010: Legion and the glorious biggest city ever made: Suramar. :slightly_smiling_face:

I also like how the Nightborne looks like what a Night Elf Highborne was meant to be. :milky_way:

I’m not trolling, but after playing with Allied Races I feel like it’s a downgrade going back to Core Races. :laughing:

6 Likes