High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Why do we just go to the classics and call those in support for high elves: Blues

And for those who are against High elves: Reds

Since you guys can’t get over it

5 Likes

I’d really double check that, I grew up in Cornwall and I’ve literally never seen it defined like that.

Well what about people who play Blood Elves that want High Elves?

Are they purples?

4 Likes

Because Red is my favorite color and I always pick the red team and that goes against my neutral position.

1 Like

Why does there need to be a category for them?

I play a blood elf and fully support High elves.

5 Likes

But that makes you a Red who is a Blue.

(btw this is a joke so don’t take me too seriously).

4 Likes

Better dead than red!

5 Likes

Those are Void Elves.

Wait I’m confused

5 Likes

I used to think Red was my favorite color for years until I realized that it was actually violet.

Explains my fascination with Arcane Mages.

Doesn’t explain my repulsion towards Void Elves.

4 Likes

I prefer Crimson.

I mean, the opposite primer thread is like the homeworld for people whose egos bruise easily.

It’s like the selfish thing. You say, “Your point of view is selfish.”

and they’re like, “Mua? Selfish?!? How dare you.”

I didn’t kill your firstborn child… and people are pretty complex creatures. They’re easily capable of being selfish about a particular topic without it meaning everything they do is selfish.

They’re like Dwarves that get really upset when you point out their Gold Lust.

Except in this case they’re flesh toned elf hoarding.

7 Likes

You don’t belong here.

Go there. Join your people.

4 Likes

It really just comes down to you being a cheater! You know that referees judge red gloves higher than black/blue gloves, right? People also just assume people in those colors are more aggressive/assertive.

4 Likes

Honestly can I say just how amusing it is that even when some people’s arguments are reductive to flesh toned skin colors, it’s interesting how some don’t think it’s an actual issue to some.

If someone wants to play a purple Elf they have 3 options right now. There’s only one for a “high elf”. Even Blizz knows this as they literally made a joke quest title about it.

What if someone just wants to be a basic elf called Legolas messing around with his dwarf and human buddies? Is that so bad to ask for, especially when the context is all there?

4 Likes

I am not neutral in regards to San’layn and have shown them my full support.

Did you just assume my judging?

I’m not neutral towards any AR. I want them all if it makes people happy.

Except Vulpera, because I genuinely think they are a threat to the Alliance as our kawaii desu monopoly will be breached.

4 Likes

Yeah. Right now I’ve got to be a purple elf to hang out with my dwarf buddy. It’s not the same.

4 Likes

I’m not for Seth’rakk because I don’t see the appeal.

Scalies man…

4 Likes