High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

This is the first time, I’ve seen the term Brownshirts used in this thread, so it cannot be considered Literally.

I just said that in my post lol. I don’t think Blizzard fully understands the multi-verse theory

6 Likes
10 Likes

Literally.

8 Likes

That isn’t this thread. So no, not literally.

You just look for a reason to be offended don’t you?

1 Like

Let’s not delve into this slur rabbit hole.

Forget the names and talk high elves instead. The thread’s quality has risen considerably lately.

23 Likes

Sad to say, but “helfer” as a pejorative for high elf advocates isn’t exclusive to this thread, or even this forum, so I don’t understand the use of that caveat here.

7 Likes

You beat me to it lol

8 Likes

I don’t think what people call us matters. it says more about them than us, and we can ignore it and keep talking about what we want for high elves.

Do you all think their color scheme for racial armor should be silver covenant based, or inspired more by Alleria’s clothes and be more green and gold? Maybe a blend, green and silver with gold?

11 Likes

So… can I yet throw my money at Blizzard to racechange all my eligeble characters to High elves? :confused:

12 Likes

I think their heritage armor should be a mix of blues and greens like the rangers of WC2. It’s a classic look that isn’t utilized by anyone other than Alleria

I like the Silver Covenant, but their color schemes and current armor sets aren’t anything special

10 Likes

Blue, Gold, Royal Purple and White.

to go against the

Red, Black, Gold and Greens of Belves.

2 Likes

Give them different color variants.

Blue/Silver for Silver Covenant
Green/gold for Highvale

25 Likes

I’ve been throwing money at my screen for the last decade yet nothing happened… :disappointed:

10 Likes

I know it wouldn’t happen but it’d be really cool to see several heritage sets that represent the different places High Elves come from

A Dalaran mage set
A SC armor set
A classic ranger set

Etc. Wouldn’t happen, but a man can dream

10 Likes

I particularly like my current mog colors, but they fit “voided high elves” more than pure high elves.

8 Likes

I love that set, and almost all the color variations on it. I want to do mythic EN/NH for the purple version, but the blue set I am wearing most of is great too.

8 Likes

Coming back to support high elves in the alliance.

13 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Mate, make sure you stretch before performing gymnastics.