High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Cause 7 is the Daddy Number.

Don’t worry, you’ll see her again, with many other dead characters, when we get to the Shadowlands expansion.

6 Likes

I’ve been there. It’s not really a Shadowy place. I did get a tan, while I was there.

No it wasn’t.
This is just dishonest.

1 Like

Considering it’s almost always used in a disrespectful tone I highly doubt that.

8 Likes

You can doubt all you want doesn’t make your accusation a fact.

I don’t believe it’s a smart move to imply certain posters are overweight in a derogatory manner by comparing them to cows.

5 Likes

Still seeking feedback on this.

6 Likes

Not until they unban Sylvanas from the card game.

Well then don’t do that!

1 Like

I don’t trust Blizzard writers to make a good story of High Elves joining the Void Elves, forcefully or not.

6 Likes

That’s what you were doing.

2 Likes

Mhmmm.

She’s using arcane stuff so I don’t think it has anything to do with that.

I think it’s expanding on Dalaran High Elves tending to have Purple Eyes like Gold Eyes came from Liadrin.

Which may confirm that purple eyes come from siphoning enchanted objects as many people thought.

7 Likes

It’s like you are choosing to misunderstand what I wrote. Why do that?

1 Like

I dunno. Vereesa’s eyes don’t glow purple, nor do any of the High Elves’ I believe. Not yet at least.

7 Likes

Maybe he’s fat. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s because all we have are NPC models that have a lot a bugs.

It also might be referencing that one time her eyes did glow in a book.

6 Likes

That’d be odd considering that was a major source of arcane magic for the blood elves while the Sunwell was down. Plus high elves’ whole schtick was not feeding their addictions.

1 Like

I’m not misunderstanding anything. I’m fully aware of what I wrote and trying to do you a favor, to avoid getting into trouble.

I mean, to be fair you can look like a cow without necessarily being overweight.

2 Likes