High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Bwonsamdi takes whatever souls he finds in his grasp. His old pact with Vol’jin allowed him to claim souls of whatever Vol’jin kills, for instance.

8 Likes

Do you think sylvanas would raise vereesa(little moon) as an undead… or what if bwonsamdi got her corpse first and did a derek proudmoore… so many possibilities if she dies in a silvermoon wf. Theroreitcally ofc

Someone is eager to bait people into a pointless argument, it seems.

Ignore it.

9 Likes

Guilty as charged.

Battle clashes between Helfers and anti

Reno is setting there, enjoying some pizza with his little picnic set out

Blood splills all over his food

Reno: How rude! Could you guys duke it out a little further? Not too far I wanna watch.

12 Likes

And be careful around the Plastic Trees.

1 Like

I still remember people saying Vereesa was the dead elf on the burning Teldrassil images.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up being the last Windrunner in BfA’s conclusion.

11 Likes

No reason for any of them to die.

Blood elf: sneezes

Lorthemar: Excuse me, did you just say “High-chu?” Who do you think you are? No, you know what? Get your family and get out! You are banned from Quel’thalas!

14 Likes

There’s plenty of reasons for Sylvanas to die.
And I could see both Alleria and Sylvanas dying.

6 Likes

The Rules are plastered everywhere in Silvermoon, that Blood Elf knew what they were doing.

Leave my Undead Waifu alone, she did nothing wrong.

Blizzard did her wrong by keeping her alive after WotLK.

12 Likes

Nonsense. She had stuff to do.

Big plans. Huge even.

Not really? Like, she literally had nothing to do after Arthas died. She even killed herself because she had literally nothing left on this world.

6 Likes

Killing yourself is still doing something, so you’re wrong on that accord.

Then after she killed herself, she found more stuff to do.

1 Like

She didn’t. All she found out is that she didn’t want to die because Totally-Not-Yogg-Saron’s-Cronies told her she was going to super hell.

Sylvanas now has lived long enough to see herself turn into a villain… for both factions instead of just the Alliance.

6 Likes

No, She did. By not wanting to die anymore, she decided she wanted to live and do more stuff, so by becoming Alive that was her doing something and then she ran off to do more stuff.

This made me chuckle. You could of said the seventh layer of hell, but you made it funny

6 Likes

It’s a nice place, I go there every thursday for Tea and Crumpets.

1 Like

Correction they are 9 layers. I don’t know why I thought 7

6 Likes