High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

To be fair, putting blue stuff on the face of a blood elf is high elves in a nutshell.

The next horde allied race?
Well Anduin will paint his toenails red and usher in a new age of humans in the horde.

I’d play a Horde Anduin.

7 Likes

Someone is upset.

9 Likes

No one is upset really apart from those fighting for high elves.

1 Like

This reads like a man who’s never had a pedicure.

That is true. I’ve not had one :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember that. There was also separete maps of Eversong and Ghostlands, but I guess Blizzard didn’t have time to make a proper storyline and used only the normal Ghostlands and Telogrus for the recruitment storyline.

I wonder what was the original plan for their recruitment.

8 Likes

I don’t think the report button should ever be used because of disagreement.

1 Like

There is no way you can pass that off as anything but trolling.

13 Likes

My phrasing of the point may not have been kind but my points were still obviously there.
That all that happened was a blood elf was taken, some blue paint put on the face, and started being shown off as something different.

2 Likes

“Disagreement is not trolling” Is the new excuse of people trolling here.

15 Likes

I think Blizzard took the idea too far and put blue everywhere to make Void Elves.

8 Likes

But there are no Blood Elves in those images.

Just High Elves and Half Elves.

So you are either trolling or don’t know what Blood Elves are.

10 Likes

“Everything that uses the Thalassian model is a Blood Elf!”

9 Likes

Problem is they are visually identical other than the eye color which in lore does not have to be green as not all blood elves were around the fel.

So model wise they are the same as blood elves.

Ignore the few years of lore that separates them as this is not part of my argument.

Visually it is a blood elf that needs to wash their face

Yeah too many people have been using the report function as a dislike button recently. Thing is, often times I see people in the Pro Helf camp accuse opposition of trolling even when they’re clearly not

I rarely see posts that’re intentionally trolling, but this seems inflammatory and unnecessary. Unless you’re new here you probably know that people posting their High Elf fan art is just that; High Elf fan art. Blood Elves are High Elves (genetically speaking, even if they don’t use the name anymore), but not all High Elves are Blood Elves

8 Likes

Not at all.
I don’t think Void elves are blood elves.
But thats because they did something with the model to change it.
They feel completely differnent just by looking at them.

War paint doesn’t feel different. It doesn’t look that different. It just looks more like an NPC model.

Lance’s and my Half Elf stuff didn’t make it into the OP. :slightly_frowning_face:

I’ll repost it here for anyone interested.

High Elf with a bit of human blood:

Half Elves:

14 Likes

I more got grumpy at the many different threads that came back to the front page instead of being on just the one.
My phrasing could have been nicer.