High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I don’t expect Warfronts to outlive BfA

Plus there was that datamined scene of Tyrande claiming victory at Darkshore

7 Likes

I don’t know what it is canonically, but it’s just used to host stratholme in the open world. There was a glitch were you could get to the other side of the entrance without going to the instance. Exploring the untextured part of Stratholme lead you to this area.

7 Likes

Eh. They’re always full.

I wouldn’t count them out until after heroic warfronts come out.

7 Likes

That’s what I thought about legion invasions. It’s gonna be a lot harder to obtain the class order hall mount if no one is queing up for the final scenario.

7 Likes

I like warfronts if only for the armor and weapon sets. I want that Silvermoon warfront!

Imagine all of the HD thalassian weapons and armors we’d get with it!

11 Likes

Her hip is completely in a state of disrepair. Not sure how she’s standing. Nozdormu must be using some sort of sorcery.

I concur…

6 Likes

I prefer if they keep blue eyes from WC3 not purple eyes

7 Likes

I prefer Brown and pink eyes.

6 Likes

They didn’t really have a specific eye color prior to TBC, so realistically High Elves should have a wide range of eye colors

I always assumed they all had blue eyes in game just to show some degree of physical differences (or in the case of the Blood Elf heritage armor questline to help demonstrate that the events were taking place before their eyes all turned green)

9 Likes

7 Likes

Well people are never very clear when discussing eye colors as to what they actually mean. Is it the natural iris color they are describing? Or the magical glow the entire eye is giving off?

I for one think if they successfully weaned themselves off of the Sunwell without becoming withered then they will have probably lost the glow too. So a range of iris colors like humans, dwarves, etc. have would make the most sense.

6 Likes

I for one welcome our new blue eye elf overlords.

9 Likes

Thalassian elves don’t become wretched from lack of magic, they become wretched from overdosing.

1 Like

Withered is a Nightborne thing.

7 Likes

That is some great blood elf fan art.
I hope the horde gets it soon.
Keep up the good concept art!

2 Likes

Now that’s a troll post if I’ve ever seen one. See people, this is when you use that report function.

10 Likes

That’s actually a blood elf post, friend.

2 Likes

Shoot, I guess I get them mixed up sometimes. They do share ancestry, after all

7 Likes

Only 50% troll.
The concept art is only adding blue paint on the face of a blood elf.
Not really all that inspired.