High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Allied Races.

Yes and subsets. I’m not sure what your point is lol.

2 Likes

Nope. They are not subsets.

Subset: a part of a larger group of related things. Literally the definition of subsets and allied races lol.

2 Likes

Wrong. Subsets are where you can click on a normal race and they you can pick a sub race within that race.

Allied Races do not fall into this category therefore they are not subsets.

It’s not hard to understand.

You’re arguing nothing. They are subsets by definition its just fact lol. I think they’re even described as such on the official page. sub·set

/ˈsəbˌset/

1. a part of a larger group of related things.
2 Likes

The Facts, like I always do. Your choice to feign ignorance is your problem.

OP reached 200 likes in less than a week. Not bad.

(Still upset that we are far from the 454 likes from the closed thread… :frowning: )

6 Likes

Sorry, stop misquoting me, grab a dictionary.

1 Like

Nice. We’ll get there in no time. Might even reach 18k this time.

I accept your apology.

Anyway as I was saying. Allied races have just been subsets so far.

1 Like

Editing someone’s quote is against the TOS, so I strongly recommend editing that out.

Stop misquoting me. Its also against TOS.

1 Like

Quoting sections of your quotes is not illegal. Editing what someone said instead of what they actually said is.

1 Like

Its in poor faith and its a sure fire way to get people to leave this thread alone for that BS.

1 Like

I assure you it’s not. The fine people here who actually care about High Elves are going to stay regardless because that’s what truly matters.

2 Likes

It is. I’m sorry you didn’t know what a Word meant but its super immature to keep misquoting people to try to support your poor arguments. Thats the kind of toxicity that keeps people away from Helf threads.

The Books In the Shadow of the Sun and Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War talk about the Sunreavers.

They’re named after Aethas Sunreaver. Who is mentioned over and over again as being incredibly young.

Both books talk about the formation of that group.

and In the Shadow of the Sun is published years after Mists of Pandaria.

8 Likes

It hasn’t been on top very long because it kept getting reported / shut down over the weekend.

6 Likes

You should prolly figure out how quoting works on these forums before posting misinformation and continuing to de-rail the perfectly safe and well thought out High Elf thread.