High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

… Light and Shadow conflict… that’s a fact from Blizzard… it’s why Alleria and Turalyon can’t touch.

4 Likes

Right now. I’m just wondering if the Alliance will ever have Story Options where the Worgen and Night Elf players choose over the Tyrande Faction while those who seek peace and justice like Anduin, Jaina, and etc probably choose over the Anduin Alliance than Tyrande’s Bloodly Thirsty Faction.

I think that is something that Blizzard might be doing in the Future.

4 Likes

“Light and Shadow conflict”

Priests say hi.

I do miss invincible disc priest.

1 Like

I have a theory that Blizzard is building towards a four faction game with the original Alliance, Horde, Night Elves, and Undead being as possible factions to join for narrative purposes while the playerbase is merged.

3 Likes

Maybe if they also make sylvanas loyalists for us too.

1 Like

That’s gameplay, not lore.

Also, it’s about infusion. You can’t be infused with both light and shadow.

3 Likes

Are you talking about Ideas of Light Eye Options to other Races who are Priests and Paladins?

4 Likes

No no Reno claimed that Illidan was a child of Light because his eyes were golden and that’s something that Light people have since Blood Elves do now etc

4 Likes

There you go again with your silly fanfic.

1 Like
3 Likes

Okay? Where did I say what you said I said?

So when you said that means it meant he was Light to Xera has nothing to do with being infused with Light and/or representative of the Light?

4 Likes

Wrong, I didn’t say that at all.

That would be the Undead faction… headed by Sylvanas

4 Likes

???

4 Likes

oh.

Well Illidan’s Eyes isn’t like the Golden Light Eyes ones from the lightforged nor Turalyon’s or Liabrin. They’re basically Amber Golden which the Naaru pretty much mistake Illidan for being the Child of Light and Shadow.

4 Likes

Do you know what it means when a NE Child is born with Golden Eyes?

That’s the thread they tugged on.

4 Likes

A GrEaT DeStInY

4 Likes