High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I can’t wait. I do hope Blizzard might continue with more requested Allied Races in the Future. Could sure use more Allied Races that haven’t been made playable yet.

Thanks. I mean I may have given you Night Elf Folks a hard time in the past. I mean don’t hate you guys if you don’t like much about Humans including Anduin.

I mean yes there are some posts where I did you know about Me talking about some of Night Elf Fans being too overly emotional or just 100% Pro Tyrande.
Look if the Lore People over at the Story Chat comes here. Let me say that not all of the Night Elf Fans are also toxic and emotionally diehards. Same with Sylvanas Fans in General as well. Heck any kind of Lore Character Fan within Warcraft itself.

Call me a Hater but I don’t really Tyrande alot including Sylvanas. But however I won’t be shutting down people for liking them. Just right now I am very mixed about the Forsaken and Night Elves leaving the Factions to be their own thing. I am sure most others within the Community really want that but again I am mixed because what was done in Vanilla is done and you just can’t really change the fact of getting rid of the 4 original playable races from the start. Same with Blood Elves since they joined the Horde that is Noble Savage Races.

5 Likes

Bro the term “Child of Light and Shadow” is obviously an expression. The timeframe for when the Light and Shadow happen doesn’t matter in this case as the point is that he is the child of someone who embodies Light and someone who embodies shadow… and better yet… the shadow happens during the same experience as Argus…

4 Likes

They were literally setting up Illidan to be the child of light and shadow…

1 Like

Except that Alleria had nothing to do with the Shadow/Void when he was born, and she had not gone down that road when Velen closed the Dark Portal and she andTuralyon went off for a millenia-long fight he knew nothing about and was raised by Vereesa and Rhonin.

2 Likes

Yeah the timeframe matters, because its a hodge posge theory that has no basis.
Cant be a child of light and shadow when neither represent it at the time.
Illidan was being set up as that chosen one forever.
You are a bizarre being

3 Likes

Probably a Neville Longbottom thing.

3 Likes

What?
No.
Illidan was around foreeever compared to Arator.
Can you…quit the dev rp thing?

… but that’s not the point… it was a vision of the future… and this future occurred presumably after Alleria’s shadow experimentations.

Pivot this to Illidan. How do you argue that he’s the legitimate child of light and shadow when if he were to turn to the Light by Xera, would have had the shadow expunged from him anyway? He also had never had any dealings with Shadow. It was always the Fel.

4 Likes

You argue that timing is important when Illidan was not even a child of Light to begin with?

It’s always best when someone argues against their own point.

4 Likes

He was born with Golden Eyes. Which is a big deal in NE Society.

1 Like

… but that has nothing to do with Light… at least with regards to Night Elves.

4 Likes

It did to Xe’ra, you know the one who started this whole terrible fanfic? They even showed an in game cutscene of his birth.

2 Likes

Hey guys Reno is now arguing the new lore point that Night Elves have golden eyes because they’re Light infused.

This is why I call you a contrarian. You just invent facts to suit your needs.

I’m bored now.

(P.S. Post-fact justification is a thing)

4 Likes

Not even Mr. Fantastic can stretch this far.

Child of Light and Shadow doesn’t have to mean Child is Born of Light and Shadow but can mean that they will embrace Light and Shadow.

1 Like

I mean, it was explained as to why he was dude. Literally explained it in his lore.

2 Likes

ah taliesin seems to agree?

3 Likes

… that’s literally impossible.

3 Likes

I always liked him.

3 Likes

“Important” but nothing has occurred from it at all.

It’s not impossible at all, unless you’re a narrow minded individual.