High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

:man_facepalming: ā€¦

Yesā€¦ someone said something so it must be true.

3 Likes

Are you facepalming because you once again made an obvious blunder.

This is not your night.

Is that so hard to understand? The poster feigns neutrality while holding a different position, backed by 20000+ posts of doing just that.

3 Likes

You just said someoneā€™s testimony is proofā€¦ when they presented no proof themselves.

Dudeā€¦ the trolling is becoming blatantā€¦ just driving the point home buddy.

3 Likes

What reason would they have to agree that Iā€™m neutral if this wasnā€™t the case?

Except that you obviously have not gone through his posts or - for example - you would see him arguing with me, and I am publicly declared as opposed.

Unlessā€¦Reno, are you playing 5 dimensional chess and Mythlor is the only person in this thread who see it?

1 Like

What reason do they not?

3 Likes

I was just confirming heā€™s mentioned it before.

The other antis donā€™t think heā€™s an anti.
We never sent him the invitation to our club house.

2 Likes

Which means nothing.

I dont think Arator was doing anything of note, unless it got removed.

Sunwell was restored thanks to Light magic. So unless the Light mixed with the Arcane, nothing is out of sort.

1 Like

I can barely play regular chess as it is.

1 Like

Which is why I said that Iā€™m glad he must have changed his position at some point, and Iā€™m glad that he has seen the light if thatā€™s the case.

3 Likes

Iā€™m neutral tho, Iā€™ve argued with Antiā€™s and Proā€™s. Why is this so hard to understand.

1 Like

ā€¦ youā€™re telling me High Elves on a ship means nothing?

Child of Light and Shadow is literally Arator. The fact that the Army of the Light was reduced to a trash heap of Draenei rather than the glorious hodgepodge of races and then Illidan injected as fan service turning out to be that person out of nowhere is just as ā€œridiculousā€ a notion that still came to pass.

Blood Elves randomly getting golden eyes makes no contextual sense as the only reason any base race got any change was a result of allied races.

3 Likes

Sunwell, how does it work? :man_facepalming:

Imagine thinking Blizzard designs things cause of lore as opposed to gameplay.

Then why donā€™t we have High Elves yet? lul

4 Likes

i may regret this, but: How did you arrive at that conclusion?

1 Like

That Blizzard was going to pick LF HE based on your silly fanfiction ideas that ignores the lore of the sunwell instead of the LF Draenei they went with.

Turalyonā€¦ Alleriaā€¦ Lightā€¦ Shadowā€¦Childā€¦being on the same ship as the Army of the Lightā€¦obviously scrapped plans as Iā€™ve stated 10 times.

3 Likes

Arator waa born prior to alleria beimg shadow and turalyon being a lf human or whatever he be.
Furthermore, golden eyes for blood elves occurred after tbc, as the sunwell is light and arcane.
So your theory is nonsense much like your accusations against reno.
Scrapped lf he indeed.

2 Likes