High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Ah did you have a sudden change of heart while i was gone? Glad you saw the light.

3 Likes

Probably another kizzan alt or something.

My position has been neutral since Day 1. Anyone who knows me, knows this. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Claiming to be neutral while arguing the opposition every time?

Say what you want, your actions say otherwise.

3 Likes

I can confirm, you have said this.

1 Like

Being intentionally ignorant to the obvious does you no favors.

1 Like

Likewise. For some reason you think that you present more than you do.

You donā€™t.

3 Likes

I do. Why are you so upset at me again? It really makes no sense.

Why would you think Iā€™m upset?

Youā€™re on the Internet. Weā€™re all arguing our points passionately to brick walls. Some more fervently than others.

3 Likes

You clearly have it out for me by posting false information about me.

Why would you think itā€™s false when itā€™s my perspective on your actions?

3 Likes

Because there is a whole 20000+ post thread of evidence that proves your perspective incorrect.

Usually when I had brought up the idea of the original ideas of Alliance ARs being Broken and High Elvesā€¦I didnt have the big brain levels to jump and say they would be LF because they didnt exist, and the only other thing we saw than LFD was a Nathrezim who was basically the definition of ā€œmissed potential.ā€

That being said, heres some of my mixed thoughts:

1. Legion ARs were very much rushed efforts (Nightborne not looking the greatest, lack of customization, void elves in their entirety) and with no broken female modelā€¦they would have put in development for an entirely new model/rig not in the game with its own customizations (In tandem with male ones).

2. When High Elves were mentioned as an opposite to Broken, it wasnt for them to be lightforged. It was because since Broken are very much affected by the Nether with the ability to be afflicted with void, high elves were a heavily light-influenced race (with priests being one of their most known for things in WC3) that could be paladins.

3. Blizzard might have been set into the Light/Shadow mentality for Alliance going into BFA with Nzoth.

4. The least likely: Blizzard believed high elves didnt fit in with the Legion ARs since they werent heavily focused nor had a lot of the story on them to be put into the spotlight. I doubt this was the reasoning, yet its possible and just a decision can used to push new stories.

2 Likes

But thatā€™s my point of contention. You claim to say something then do the opposite. Your 20000+ post history just makes it more obvious.

3 Likes

Again, ignoring the obvious does you no favors.

1 Like

The latter.

I only brought up the High Elves being Lightforged in particular because of both their presence on the ship, Aratorā€™s presumed status of leader of the Army of the Light til it was replaced by Illidan for absolutely no rhyme or reason (Fan service most likely), and the Blood Elves receiving the golden eyed customization that Lightforged also get arbitrarilyā€¦with some very tenuous connection to the Sunwell.

3 Likes

You know what the best way to disprove me is right?

Actually providing a counterargument, which you never do.

3 Likes

Someone has already come forth and supported my stance, so your perspective has already been disproven.