High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I know the topic’s since moved on, but I’m just quoting this for emphasis since it’s pretty much always relevant.

10 Likes

As if I needed confirmation for how big deal I was.

Meet me in Gilneas then? We can throw back a couple brews in the inn we brought ourselves, and pretend there’s a bartender or other citizens.

Or go to a non-dungeon version of Kezan.

And for that matter, while not a starter zone obviously when will the poor gnomes get Gnomeregon back? Prolly not ever, since it’s critical lowbie content, but just saying.

1 Like

Gilneas is an open Area that you can fly into…

Gnomes and Goblins blowing their cities up and having them always be dungeons or raids is a feature, not a bug.

7 Likes

I wonder if Helfs would stay in Stormwind. Its become home to an awful lot of people so far.

5 Likes

They’d make a good Allied Race. I think Dalaran, the Silver Enclave, would be nice.

But plenty of places work. They were camping out in the Hunter Class Hall last time we saw them, outside of their battalion in Suramar.

8 Likes

True. Also the current location of Dalaran is something of an unknown.

5 Likes

The Kirin Tor try to keep their head in the game. We should know where they’re at once we get on with this Sword in the Earth, Old God stuff.

Alliance and Horde are brawling in the bleachers right now. Except Sylvanas. She’s got her eye on the ball too.

7 Likes

If we ever get done with it xD

5 Likes

They’ll announce it at Blizzcon I’m sure.

Five months.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to what they reveal.

5 Likes

I mean, it’s gonna be Vulpera and Mechagnomes. But I’m excited about what they reveal after that. They say they’re listening to community discussion. I’d like to see San’layn / High Elves added.

I think Ogres and Wildhammer Dwarves would kind of round things out. For the old Warcraft feels.

12 Likes

Blah short people. Lol. I jest. I want to see some classes too.

5 Likes

I mean, I’ll never play an Ogre ever. Just feel like some people want to and it’s enough for it to be a rational request. It also feels like the Horde.

7 Likes

Ogron with guns on their back.

5 Likes

It’s not really mutually exclusive, anyways. They’ve lowered the input into making a new race now. So they should be able to throw in some new races every expansion.

They don’t have to build capital cities anymore and a lot of times are re-using resources.

Need Bard class. And Necromancer.

I’d play a Bard Healer all day.

8 Likes

I want to see a mixed ranged/melee class. High elf ranger >.> Jump in fill a bar for ranged attack jump out unleash, rinse and repeat.

5 Likes

A lot of “Classes” could be done with specializations though.

Shadow Hunter.
Probably Warden.
Spell Breaker.

Etc.

8 Likes

Yea. I started a thread about that a few days ago. Having either a 4th spec or racially specific specs. Like a KT tidecaller. Finally give rogues a ranged spec.

5 Likes