Hide Pants

At this point, it’s pretty ridiculous to not have a hide pants option. We can hide chest pieces so the males can go completely naked, but we can’t hide leg pieces so that everyone can show underwear if that’s what they’re into. It’s okay to see bras on females, but not underwear on everyone?

I don’t get the issue with just making a hide pants option.

4 Likes

I will say, I can only imagine the MG inn if that became an option. Oh wait people just take armor off already.

3 Likes

Yep! Anyone that wants to wander around the game world nearly naked for ERP reasons is already doing it without a hide pants option, so why on earth haven’t they just put the option in?

3 Likes

Like I won’t even lie I’d like to walk around in a belf thong but that’s just bc I’m a degenerate. LOL

1 Like

There’s a few spider webbed blouses who do this to your arms, but I can’t find their names to link them. It looks really awkward cause the sleeves are tapered. XD

1 Like

Last night at the AH dance party I said my new years resolution was to break the forum with hide pants requests.

I approve this request.

#freethepants

3 Likes

With some pant mogs one can come close to having them hidden as with this Penumbrae alt.

This is one of those rare occasions where the Tauren win the game lol

2 Likes

why wont they just make it so when you wear the gown the pants become hidden? there are other pieces of gear that hides other pieces, like gloves hide the bracers for example !?

4 Likes

I don’t get why hide pants isn’t a thing because whether it’s a male or female character or a body type one or body type two whichever you prefer we are never actually naked like naked because we have either a bra and panties underneath or boxers so even with hide pants we’d still have that so it’s legit an option that should exist but doesn’t for more than likely silly reason/reasons.

4 Likes

That’s because girls look where the clothing is, guys look where the clothing is not.

2 Likes

Depends on the clothing or lingerie wouldn’t ever sell

Omg yes I want to be able to hide my pants.

If I want to run around without pants, I should be allowed to.

1 Like

The minute they have a hide pants option we will have to see orcs and trolls running around without pants. It will be hilarious.

I would never argue against additional options though. We can take our pants off right now anyway, so why not just make it a transmog option.

I swear this is one of the most requested things over the years (and sure has been for the year I’ve been here). Why they keep refusing to do it is beyond me.

It isn’t like the tech isn’t there - we can take our tops off, and most robe items like this essentially replace your entire lower section with a cylinder anyway.

2 Likes

Sad to say honestly but…we got items that cover the legs, we got transmog that shows up as underwear and stalkings… all that’s being asked is to hide legs not hide underwear so…idk why hiding pants is so touchy a subject. I mean when a female character hides top you see her bra but the panties are the thing they don’t want people walking around in?

4 Likes

yes pls i love having no pants

The biggest issue is because when something like this is made with the clear intent of accentuating a part of the body (and should on both men and women), then not being able to use it as the design is intended is wrong. That’s why I say originally I did not care because I rarely take off my elite mog anyway. But if we’re going to be bringing in HD remixes of old mogs, then people out there (myself included) might enjoy using them now and again and I would like to use them as intended.

1 Like

and you can take your pants off and run all over Azeroth if desired, nothing stopping you , so not having the hide option in the mog is ridiculous.