Hide Pants

At the very least they should give your legs the “flesh” look when you’re wearing AQ dresses.

7 Likes

Looks at angry mob of Paladins behind Haralfnu in their Judgement sets

I would ask them runs away

2 Likes

Until hide pants is a thing, I am not interested in these dresses. Something that looks good in the store and can’t look good elsewhere is a lie to me.

9 Likes

3 Likes

It’s true. He can.

1 Like

Over here complaining about how the under garments look in a dress, mean while, I just want the Loamm Niffen Rep to not suck so I can get the head armor for my drakes.

1 Like

Well now I don’t want “Hide Pants”. I want a “Flesh” option. That’s much more metal.

3 Likes

Should have made use of the anniversary and grinded the rep then like I did. It’s not that bad when you have a perma-20% buff.

No no, it’s still bad, just 20% less bad I guess.

1 Like

You are leaving your thighs exposed to a side blow from an oponnent. Poor tatics, if you ask me.

1 Like

I am a mystical priest with the aim of a deity. No one’s getting close enough to whack me in the thigh and if they do, bleeding merely makes me the victor.

5 Likes

4 Likes

The existence of so called slutmogs isn’t an issue so long as people have options to not use them. And seeing how many proper armors there are in the game, and released every patch. Along with warious armors that almost works like hide pants, would mean that the existence for the ability to hide pants would also be a non-issue.

4 Likes

I won’t lie the moment we got hidden pants I’d mog into a belf thong so fast. shrug

We need a underwear tmog slot!

3 Likes

Allow us to change the color too tbh

3 Likes

Pants are an illusion and so is death.

disgusting
no

Please hide pants. For now you can fake it if you’re lucky enough to have a skin color that matches a pair of pants in your armor type.

1 Like

I’m gonna bump this every few hours bc we need the option(even tho we’ll never get it)

1 Like