Hide Pants

Ahm,it’s an evening dress just take the pants off. Really.

2 Likes

Pull the pantcord blizzard and let us hide our pants with transmog.

1 Like

funny thing is that Blizzards own picture of the gown has the pants hidden on the ncp, why didn’t they show the pic with pants showing on the sides of the gown.

5 Likes

Same lol. Then i bought the robe specifically for my nightborne priest. It shows off her marks really well. Super annoyed when I had to find something that counted as legs but didn’t hinder the look too much. Let us take off our pants!

Agreed. I still cannot figure out WHY we cannot hide pants. There are various leg armors in which the torso portion is skimpier than the baseline underwear for most races, they just don’t work because they come with obtrusive leggings or feathers or paint markings as well.

Further, Blizzard lets us simply take OFF our pants, and have nothing in that slot, and walk around in our undergarments. A hide pants options is objectively 0% more inappropriate than just taking off our pants. There is nothing hiding pants does that taking pants off doesn’t also do. I walk around with my pants off all the time because it looks so much better for certain transmog. Then I go in a dungeon and have to put my pants back on (sometimes) to play in small group content.

There are mogs that are more revealing than most races’s underwear anyways.

2 Likes

For cloth wearers there are a couple of leg pieces from Pandaria that are close to the Black Mageweave legs that don’t ride too high on the thigh that look ok with these gowns. Wearing a pair on this toon with the new gown.

LITERALLY.
Draenei’s with the glorious set show more booty than the actual underwear. lol

Yes, we do need some sort of fix as it does generally look weird.

At least the Black Tuxedo Pants make it neat and not like you forgot to change your undergear before you put the gown on…

Imgur

1 Like

Keep it up and you will be turned into a bowl of fruit. Drop it.

1 Like

They can turn me into a flippin’ orange for all I care, I’ll still fling beams of doom at stuff, and roll over people in PvP, but I’m gonna contest something which doesn’t make sense. And not being able to hide pants does not make sense.

4 Likes

Then I’ll be an orange and show off my navel. =P

4 Likes

Why is this thread. Like. Here.

I don’t want to see people in their underwear.

Just wtf. Go to Moonguard.

You are on Moonguard, you see more underwear than I ever would.

1 Like

If I’m feeling a bit NSFW, sure. But on the outside? No. Keep it isolated and contained.

You don’t gotta pay attention to it. Get over it. Not to mention, it’s why I said this:

If robes which are intended to show something like the thighs do on this one, then it should hide pants by default on its own instead of actually making hide pants work. If that’s not going to be something done though then yes, add hide pants. I am fine with either option, and you will be fine if hide pants becomes an option.

the thread is about pants showing through side of gowns and robes , not to run around in underwear, we can already do that.

I really don’t think any of this is happening. This game is rated T. If mom and dad were to find out their 13-year-old kid is “sneaking peaks” because of a hidden pants function designed by the developers, it will spell disaster.

You’re absolutely right.

/signed

Eh, you’ll be fine. Those 13 year olds are already aware of how to open a character sheet and remove the pants themselves anyway. It has no impact on people being able to make choices.

2 Likes