Hide Pants Is The Best Feature Ever!

I mean, I can work with a nun… don’t have to show skin to make it HOT.

3 Likes

No, it’s a I don’t see the appeal in nearly naked cartoon pixels thing. It’s rather disturbing actually.

I am EXTREMLY upset Pandaran and DHs lose their flappy bits when you hide pants. I have less clothes on when I put on pants?!?

2 Likes

I feel less impactful for men. We have big undies. We need some lowcut undies, something to show the v line or something.

3 Likes

I agree. It’s very telling when people want to sexualize cartoon characters in a game rated T for teens.

Eh… not my cup of motor oil on the bench. Since I mainly focus on Goblins. It just feels and looks weird to me. The underwear is a unique off color tan/brown mix that is hard to find decent mogs to that are actually HQ.
As well though, goblins range from all sorts of different social classes. They are equally as haughty as they are insane. And generic leather undergarments doesn’t match their mentality, personality traits.

They spend gold as soon as they get it, even the slummiest of slum goblins have fancy threads. And it would be very much in the goblin nature to make and wear overly gaudy undergarments that are visually loud. So… for me, until Gobbos get their overpriced and loud underthread knockoffs, I’m keeping my grease stained pants on (for now…)

2 Likes

“You say that like 13 year olds have never seen a girl in a bikini.”
/giggle

2 Likes

A Sears catalogue suddenly appears in the thread…

5 Likes

“That too. The kids now days see less clothing and more body in most commercials on TV.”

5 Likes

loving the breeze

3 Likes

all the sear catalogues.

4 Likes

I use this one for my dresses, finally they don’t have weird extras in the slits

3 Likes

Want the number of a good physiologists? Because you are either 5 years old or need help

Oh those Coca-Cola adds with Polar Bears wearing no clothes :scream:

2 Likes

reported for inappropriate content.

2 Likes

Listening to it now. Man, love that instrumental mid section. A sightly less sublime Pink Floyd vibe. Could listen to that all day long.

Like Pink Floyd meets bad company

4 Likes

You’re the one undressing that poor bear with your eyes! :angry:

3 Likes

non pants related content posted. attacking.

2 Likes

Agreed. Something that allows for the full thigh to be shown in all its striated-muscle glory. Big, lean wheels are sexy on anyone.

4 Likes

2 Likes