Hide Pants Is The Best Feature Ever!

We are finally free from the tyranny of pants!

Look at my cute Warband :smiley:

74 Likes

52 Likes

Nice. I haven’t yet figured out who my bikini babes are going to be. I didn’t buy either swimsuit tmogs but now I have no need to.

3 Likes

Good googly moogly (respectfully)

7 Likes

It’ll do for now, but I assume you’ll be race changing to bearded female Earthen when available. I’ll stay tuned for that update.

3 Likes

Hey guys!
Found goldshire!

20 Likes

Nah, Dwarves are ugly.

6 Likes

Now I have to step away from my computer.

1 Like

I don’t want to sound like a nun but I must ask, respectfully… Why? In my mind, overly sexualizing your character does not feel epic. Apologies, I was raised by Catholic zealots.

6 Likes

Ooh, i can dress my draenei warlock like Archimonde!

5 Likes

This is all the courage I need to post my pants less Forsaken quartet.

6 Likes

It feels pretty epic to me :smiley:

But different strokes for different folks. It’s fine for us to have different tastes in fantasy character fashion :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I respect the skimpy mindset, I just don’t understand it. But kudos op, they look sexy af.

4 Likes

i want to celebrate…but the main feature still isnt working.
also that picture.

feast on these jowls.

3 Likes

“Goldshire is not a place. Never was. This could be Goldshire. Goldshire is where our people stand.”

2 Likes

Hmm… nice bikinis they all got. More so I’ve been finding it hard to find stuff that works real good with the red draenei skin now that I got one… wonder if I could get away with a blood DK draenei gal a bikini…

1 Like

we need some more conan/john carter style clothing in WoW.

8 Likes

my gf dresses like this all the time, its ficken annoying. I’m trying to play a game here.

6 Likes

Says the person with a naked green abomination.

At least neither of us are the mechanical diaper babies.

1 Like

wipe sweat off my forehead Very cute, I’d say!

1 Like