Hide my name option here on forums like in overwatch2

They are living off their $20 hero skins people keep buying.

1 Like

So same thing lol.

So? I’m “transphobic” since I like reading the Harry Potter series and watching the movies?

1 Like

Yes.

Some people don’t seem to understand that it’s possible to separate a work from it’s author.

3 Likes

Anonymous posting would be an interesting social experiment. :thinking:

Going to bed now, you can keep arguing all you want in my absence. But you should be more respectful of people, and maybe actually chagrin friends or other posts who misgender or mock the LGBTQ community. I have respect to Furrfist for doing that, and anyone who at least respects peoples pronouns.

You don’t follow Harry Potter related things on twitter, you follow JK rowling.

1 Like

We already tried that experiment, it’s called 4chan.

How are the Chans any different than Reddit?

Probably because you would tell them to disappear if they did anyways

but then how am I supposed to sockpuppet to make it look like I’m right?

I’ve learned enough. You know what exactly is wrong with what you did.

Now that here says a LOT.

the evil Norinila exposed! cant wate

Oyyyyyyyyy. :tired_face:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The bit about the Jason Scott talk was pointing to how stuff on the internet doesn’t go away. It was about someone calling themselves something rude, then calling themselves by a friends real name on a BBS in the 80s, then showing up on an archive site 30 years later.

I guess my intel there is out of date.

Well
 Dones did warn that it’s also a politics account, but i think it’s a little eyebrow raising myself

hide my name option would help provide safer place for everyone and will stop people stalking other players armory and their characters.

Your armory is public, availabe for everyone to view. If you have a problem with people viewing your armory, then maybe you shouldn’t signed up for WoW in the first place.

Seriously. Enough is enough!

EDIT: Capslock put it actually better

EDIT 2: You know Nelfas where it actually starts to falls when you start accusing others of stalking for public information?

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

3 Likes

Your armory isn’t even yours. It’s more accurate to say that ‘your’ armory is the section of Blizzard’s armory that you have a limited license to use

1 Like

Quick show of hands
 Given OP’s track record, who expects this thread will still exist eight hours from now?