Hide my name option here on forums like in overwatch2

Because people like PVP and they’re mad that the game isn’t a PVP game so they want to live in a delusional land where the game is actually a PVP game.

I do this when shows kill off my favorite characters :slight_smile: If you refuse to believe a fact, clearly it isn’t so!

1 Like

Emperor Tod Spengo has a leg up on that guy.

1 Like

sure if you count all the abandoned content from previous expansions that only a select few people engage with

like… all the weirdos who level characters?

such weirdos.

3 Likes

Luckly, there’s the best PvP game on the planet they can all play for free right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

It rhymes with “Steam portraits boo”, and it has funny Russian man eating sandwich. :upside_down_face:

I’m pretty sure there are more altoholics currently in WoW than anyone else lmao

why don’t you go into the LFG > premade groups > dungeons and see how many mythic plus groups are labelled OCE or where the leader is from an OCE server (even during OCE primetime).

there’s almost none, maybe one here or there (which never fills because no one from NA servers wants to join an OCE group because the ping is so high)

Yeah, no one will ever abuse that. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No Need, Stormfury showed me this lol.

I think this is enough to gauge your knowledge on anything Bulbasaur. Or to say the lack there of.

so there are 241 total NA realms

there are 10 total OCE realms.

as i said previously

I don’t have a problem, you have a problem. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Anyways, heres a real PvP game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/440/Team_Fortress_2/

1 Like

BUBASAUR, I -

:dracthyr_lulmao: :dracthyr_lulmao: :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

Me and my 88 children would like a word with you, sir!

2 Likes

Hey, the only pokemon related thing i watched was the first anime. Been way too long and the only semi-pokemon related thing i remember is wacking sheep looking things with my baseball bat in Palworld. :laughing:

anyways it’s been lovely having this chat with you, i just wanted to stop in and show my support for the OP.

i think this is a wonderful idea.

hope everyone here has a wonderful evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me seeing a whole crowd of ppl in events the past few days and have never had issues with server population or finding people to do things with

This guy: lol its empty

4 Likes

he tucked his tail and ran, as he always does.

1 Like

Well you’re pro-harm, so of coarse.

While Bulbasaur supports things like this… :point_down:

Given the fact that someone openly admitted that the reason they want battletags on the forum is to harass other posters I firmly agree with not having btags on the forum now. That’s disgusting.

1 Like