Hidden Profiles on the Forum. Why do you do it?

Actually it was quite clear from the start.

Obviously.

1 Like

I’m glad we both agree you recognize nobody cares about what you have to say then lol. Good day.

Better get back to your blacksmithing, I am not sure you have another decade to dillydally.

I’m sorry I just told somebody in-game I was gonna get back to embarrassing someone on the forum. I’m sorry it went both ways.

Remember when you said I called you a name? Then you quoted it, to prove a point?

I was embarrassed for you.

No. I remember saying you called someone else a name and quoting it. And then you couldn’t give a comeback to your hypocrisy in telling me to not call people names.

I’ll find it for you.

Start by joining a guild that does Normal raiding, it’s a ton of fun. Next try heroic. If heroic seems easy to you, find a Mythic raiding guild. Very challenging for many people.

1 Like

Wow, dude, you have issues.

It takes using the search bar right there. Not difficult.

Who doesn’t?

Yup that is the exact post.

You realize anyone can just type in “name call/ing” in the search bar of this thread and see I only have like 3 posts about it and that’s literally it?

None of them are me saying you called me a name.

de·lu·sion·al

/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

So now you’re saying you indicated someone was mentally ill. It just gets worse doesn’t it?

1 Like

Now I know you’re trolling and why you hide.

Really? I’m the one trolling?

1 Like

My profile is not hidden. Don’t do anything you don’t want your mom to find out on any forum or social media.

Yes, have a good day.

3 Likes