Hidden artifact appearances

Yep! It shouldn’t take too long, I don’t think. I know it was the easiest for me to get.

1 Like

Well, from what I can see, Lightspeed, your Hunter has the “Last Breath of the Forest” in their inventory. I believe that is the Survival Hidden Appearance (you might still need to consume that).

If you have it unlocked for your Hunter, anything you earn would be for your Hunter.

Which one appearance are you seeing and for which character? I’m not seeing any of the hidden appearances unlocked on any of the Mages I’ve checked, nor can I find any of the hidden appearances available. I might not be looking at the right one though.

2 Likes

This is the one they mentioned:

1 Like

Thank you, I don’t know how I missed that post. O.o

It would probably help to know which character is seeing that at the transmog vendor. When checking the character I’m not seeing that option and that isn’t the transmog they currently have on their staff.

3 Likes

one sec. will mog it on this char. k its on her stave. just need armory to update

all my mages can mog it

Yeah, I’m still thinking it works like the PvP coloration: it just unlocked for everyone. Odd, but I have the PvP coloration on every class and character without even unlocking that base appearance on that class.

That appearance is the 200 world quests tint from the Ebonchill hidden appearance.

yeah. this is a puzzle. none of my mages have frostfire remembrance unlocked. i vaguely remember everburning crystal but dont recall doing the quest.

Ok … give me a few minutes. I have every Artifact … so let me look at some things.

Do any of your Mages have a hidden appearance unlocked on either the Arcane or Fire Artifacts?

yeah as you can see in the mogifier window image i posted, i have the sheep’s head hidden for aluneth, and pretty much every coloration for the other aluneth mogs. for fire, the star’s kiss hidden for the one handed sword+offhand, in 2 or 3 diff colors

I believe Kyzera may be asking if any of your Mages have them unlocked at the forge in your Class Hall.

Figuring out that should allow you to complete the requirements for the other appearance variants.

I thought I’ve been through all of your Mages, but I"m not finding the one that completed the hidden appearance stuff.

2 Likes

The OP did check and that isn’t the case. The base appearance isn’t unlocked on any of their Mages.

If you have one of the hidden appearances on another spec’s Artifact for your class, then all your specs will get the additional tints (but not the base hidden appearance).

My Undead DK has the Frost & Blood hidden appearances but not the Unholy one yet.

This is what it shows for her as Frost:

This is what it shows for her as Unholy:

2 Likes

Yes, I know. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I may have misread!

no none of my mages have frostfire remembrance unlocked. in fact, in order to have it unlocked, i should have the base hidden for it, which is yellow fire instead of green, but i dont. yet i have the green. this is why i asked for help finding out which of my mages had earned the green

i assumed at the time i asked, that all i had to do is mog the green but apparently the skin has to be equipped at order hall and none of them have frostfire remembrance at order hall so cant equip the green lol and you need to equip the base skin (yellow fire) to unlock the second appearance (30 dungeons achieve), anyway, and i dont have base skin

which is weird. i have 1 of the frostfire remembrance variants so it should show at order hall but it doesnt

so are you saying my aluneth hidden achieve for 200 world quests, also earned me frostfire remembrance hidden achieve for 200 world quests? that char doesnt have ebonchill. guess i could try to get it on her. shes 60 human arcane mage

1 Like

That does seem to be the way it is working based on my personal experience. The tint requirements for the hidden appearances do seem bound to class though and would require each class to earn them individually.

Your character doesn’t have to be in possession of an Artifact for their class in order to transmog an Artifact appearance if another character has already obtained the Artifacts for that class and spec.

I have duplicates of every class. Only the older ones would have their Artifacts - yet they can all utilize that class’s Artifact appearances.

Edited to add:

The hidden appearances and their respective tints are not only required to be earned on a class by class basis, but also on a character by character basis within the same class.

I have 2 Paladins that both have the Ret Artifact. Only Elini has personally unlocked the base hidden appearance for Ret. Syraenas has unlocked the base hidden appearances for Prot & Holy.

The screenshots below show the differences between what each see at the Forge.

ELINI

SYRAENAS

this is my mage that earned aluneth woolomancer, i think. so the test continues. off i go to get ebonchill.

theoretically, if this char is the one who got woolomancer for aluneth, they should be able to see the green frostfire remembrance once they get ebonchill

2 Likes