Hidden artifact appearances

And since it still wasnt mentioned, you did check all your mages, including any potentially deleted or transferred ones?

I’ve never bothered to earn hunter legion mogs so I’m not sure how they got there’s.

oh i may have deleted a mage. how do i see what i’ve deleted?

Should get you started!

1 Like

hmm just 1 deleted mage and she was apparently still in wod content, when it was current. so no legion stuff. she has no artifacts and no sign of everburning crystal.

Next best bet might be to open a ticket then asking if they can tell you what mage unlocked the original appearances. I don’t know if they will help at all, but worth a shot. Will likely take a few days for a reply either way.

I hope it can get figured out for you soon!

Edit: ohh another thing to check might be any other WoW accounts (ie WoW1, WoW2, WoW3) you have on your bnet. Maybe you did it long ago on WoW2 but no longer play that account.

2 Likes

how do you see this? cuz its a mog appearance. all my mages can mog it

some didnt learn frost artifact, they went arcane and got aluneth and/or fel’melorne. so they’d have to do the frost quest to even be able to equip it to see it in order hall. i presume some message is on it when you click it to add artifacts to it?

so just check the mages with the frost artifact in the bags/bank. then you use it and check in your class hall if have the hidden skin unlocked. (check if have the skin, not the achievement or transmog)

1 Like

where does it say it? on the weapon? when i right click it? you know you can get the everburning crystal drop and not be frost spec. case in point, i just got hidden artifact appearance token for fire mage, the star’s design, for felo’melorn, while playing my frost mage. not the one i am after tho. i already have the star’s design mog appearance and all its variants, so dont need it . i’m after the variants of frost mage hidden artifact. only have one

Equip the Frost artifact.

Go to the pedestal in the mage class hall and right click it.

A window comes up to show you which unlocks you have to change the appearance of the physical artifact weapon you have equipped.

4 Likes

thanks! sadly, none of the mages have that appearance unlocked, yet i remember getting the everburning crystal, just not sure now who got it, and as evidence the hidden frost mage appearance for doing world quests, is available at the mogifier

Didn’t get an answer before (may have been missed since I edited the post) but did you ever have any other WoW licenses tied to your BNet you could have used and the mage is on?

Similar, did you ever transfer a mage to another account? Have you checked all realms for mages too may have forgotten you had?

nope on both of those. this is a real puzzler.

this is the one i have unlocked. frostfire remembrance.

Which colorations do you have of it? If it’s only the PvP coloration, then we all got that regardless of unlocking the base appearance once the honor system went account wide at the end of Legion.

no i think its world quests cuz i dont pvp

this is the one i have unlocked. frostfire remembrance. the world quests unlock.

I’m going to emphasize this again. THIS is how you can see what you have unlocked so far. Good luck with your unlocks :slight_smile:

i realize this but none of my mages have it unlocked, even though i have it unlocked lol i mean its right in my transmog collection but i cant work on the other appearance i want because it requires i do so on the person who originally got the first appearance, and none of them appear to be the one who did because its not in their order hall appearances thing. none of them have the everburning crystal and the person who got the hidden potential achieve is my hunter. so that didnt help either

If that’s the only coloration you have unlocked, it sounds to me like the WQ unlock may work the same way as the PvP one: it just unlocks for everyone regardless. Otherwise, you’d have the base coloration unlocked too.

1 Like

whats the basic colorization?
this?

this is the one i am trying to get but it requires 30 legion dungeons while wearing the appearance i do have but since none of them have the appearance in their order hall artifact thingy, i cant get the achieve

Yes. That’s the base coloration. One character needs that on the actual artifact itself and then needs to run the 30 dungeons.

So if you don’t have that base appearance, then you’ll need to unlock it and then run the 30.

I’d also suggest reading the Wowhead guides and comments about both. The 30 dungeons has always been finicky.

1 Like

oh. lol so check every day for frostfire ridge message?

i ran it on my hunter, thinking that was who got the everburning crystal since it was the person listed who had hidden potential unlocked. lol boy that was a mistake