Hi Wyrmrest Accord. I'm coming back

Unlike the character I play, Im quiet humble and I might need to find a new Warrior mentor to figure out how to pvp as a warrior again. The talents the spec the rotation, the being told warriors are at the 2nd to last of worst class to pvp with. :stuck_out_tongue:

Made myself run back and forth around The Barrens to try to get my fingers back into it.

But it kinda struck me how things havent really changed much.
I kinda wish Blizzard would have used this 5? Year Time Jump to adjust the map more.
Like I heard about GIlneas being repopulated. THat must be fantastic for the ROleplayers there. Even before it happen I know there were dedicated people trying to make their Kingdom feel alive.

It be nice to see that around the map more.

Little Changes. Make The Crossroads look more Developed for example, add some things. Make Durotar’s marsh looked more developed with farm fields and podders maybe. Just little things like that to make it feel like time has passed and things actuelly change.

Make Goldshire look bigger and more developed. More Houses more trade buildings…

The Scar the Scourge let along the way to Quel’Thalas - Tranquilian, maybe make it smaller, and look like its healing.

Maybe I’ve just been playing too much GOA2 and expect too much :smiley:

But it would be great to see a " This Patch is for all you Rolepalyers! "
Or stop hampering our RP stuff.

Remember the Tents from WOD?
How great was it getting a group together and making alittle camp site kinda thing
with Tents and Spikes and other Toys for RP Events?

Stuff like that.
I wish they would stop hamstringing stuff and locking it to zones.

1 Like

Only when fly land on your balls does a man understand that violence can’t solve every problem

And you didn’t even stop in for a bowl of soup tsk tsk

Just be prepared for those pesky Autonomous Collectives to start popping up.

Arthur: How do you do, good lady. I am Arthur, king of the Britons. Whose castle is that?
Woman: King of the 'oo?
Arthur: King of the Britons.
Woman: 'Oo are the Britons?
Arthur: Well we all are! We are all Britons! And I am your king.
Woman: I didn’t know we 'ad a king! I thought we were autonomous collective.
Man: (mad) You’re fooling yourself! We’re living in a dictatorship! A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes–
Woman: There you go, bringing class into it again…
Man: That’s what it’s all about! If only people would–
Arthur: Please, please , good people, I am in haste! Who lives in that castle?
Woman: No one lives there.
Arthur: Then who is your lord?
Woman: We don’t have a lord!
Arthur: (surprised) What??
Man: I told you! We’re an anarcho-syndicalist commune! We’re taking turns to act as a sort of executive-officer-for-the-week–
Arthur: (uninterested) Yes…
Man: But all the decisions of that officer 'ave to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting–
Arthur: (perturbed) Yes I see!
Man: By a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs–
Arthur: (mad) Be quiet!
Man: But by a two-thirds majority, in the case of more major–
Arthur: (very angry) Be quiet ! I order you to be quiet!
Woman: “Order”, eh, 'oo does 'e think 'e is?
Arthur: I am your king!
Woman: Well I didn’t vote for you!
Arthur: You don’t vote for kings!
Woman: Well 'ow’d you become king then?

6 Likes

I wish that I could add multiple likes here. Well done! Bravo!

Just send a shrubbery.

2 Likes

Well, I know my name and I know what my quest used to be. I also know that my favorite color is blue but I’m still stuck in the middle of this “Bridge of Death” unsure of what lies in wait for me on the other side. When I finally get there I will definitely send you a shrubbery.

1 Like

Only person I really remember from the Wintergrasp days is Ashisheshe.

But welcome back, regardless.

Welcome back.
Go do the Orc Heritage questline if you haven’t already.
PvP is the devil.

3 Likes

But teenage south korean kids make it look so easy!
Im 38 now and I make noises when I have to sit up X.x

5 Likes

Wait till you hit 41 and you have serious questions with yourself if it’s worth getting down onto or up off the floor.

2 Likes

Soup and I are on a break >: /

I am very excited to do the Orc Heritage Event but I am waiting to do it with my questing partner.

Other then that Ill probably just be mining and leveling my engineering if I can get it up to max level for the next DLC.

Get yourself up to max level, mister 62 warrior.

2 Likes

Kiethoo overlord of twinks confirmed

1 Like

*Would like to know more. *

2 Likes

with that body frame?
Overlord of Twonks

1 Like

OMG! Kiethooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! <3

Alas, the Earthspear Tribe is no more. Story Circle lives on though, thanks to Raton and the Wolfmane Tribe. I managed to start a small, very niche, tribal guild and then managed to kill it off and resurrect it a couple of times. I’m currently not subbed, but I’ve been seriously considering coming back for the new expansion. But I need to find a permanent jobs first. I really don’t have the spare income at the moment, but such is life. And I’m starting school this fall, time to finish what I started a long time ago.

Anyway how are you!

2 Likes

Dropping by this thread to say that I’m thoroughly enjoying the community feeling in here. Yet another reason to love this server :heart_eyes:

Kiethoo I don’t think we’ve ever RPed (I’ve never been one to spend much time in Orgrimmar), but I’m glad to see more longstanding faces coming back! The Forsaken send their hellos! :wave: :skull:

(This is just how we greet each other in Tirisfal, you should come visit sometime)

Good to see you Kinarra ! Hope you find a job so you can come back!

I plan on doing the Orc Heritage event today and then well go from there leveling wise I guess.

Then it’s hurry up and wait till Pre-Patch Event Day and finally DLC day!

Looked around a bit and I did see some good stuff I might try to support including Zaeka’s Southfury Watch.

Until then, I might just hang around Crossroads and see what I can do there…

(Cant post pictures…guuhhh)

2 Likes