Hi Fieldarmy here

It’s just a video sharing website like YouTube.

1 Like

Let’s just say my track record doesn’t include any grand-scale theatrics or fabrications, so you’ll have to forgive me if I approach others’ claims with a healthy dose of skepticism.

1 Like

I did say “maybe I missed it”, but I just went back through and I’m not finding it. Just see other folks saying that they aren’t , not seeing Whopyoas saying it.

Not looking to make accusations or pick a fight. Folks out there just want a straight answer.

Respectfully? Really?You can’t even switch your main toon. And then you define people without even looking at my video

2 Likes

Because I’m a kind heart and I’m used to finding things for others.

Holycow inspired me.

And you still haven’t answered the question…respectfully.

Please don’t drag me into this.

1 Like

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

The Field Army doesn’t know what multboxing is. Okay, now you need to apologize to the Field Army. If you don’t, you’re an arrogant coward.

There is a fool here imagining what organization and community it is. I just casually added a guild and wanted a Hearthstone function to reduce CD. Huamao has neither a guild nor a community, and doesn’t have 5 real name friends. These waste people who only dare to group 20 people into the field are still complacent about winning two or three people. Although the result was a win, it still couldn’t kill us, and there were various types of waste that were countered by us, referring to the waste of this field army and iron cavalry. I sent it to you on NGA to see how many times my SPY has killed you? However, I did not die in your hands once. LOL

A clown trying to prove that he killed ppl in epic bg but never won. lol

hi Fieldarmy, yesterday you carried one of my alts to a “backdoor boss rush” quick-win in Ashran

Thank you sir :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

So you’re glad 20V2 won? Can we still kill you, isn’t it a clown? Junk thing. The field army has too many dogs to win, but the iron cavalry has won several times.

In the voice software, 30 people line up together, and no 20 people dare to enter. You’re talking about field dogs like you, right

No one cares about you. Only you think you’re in 2v20. Or are you in love with me? Even killing me once will count as a precious record. Then I should be a pretty famous character.lol

Don’t pretend to be a big tailed wolf here, go to the National Service NGA forum and post it

Nah I was mistaken, thought there was one but I guess not.

What is NGA? And what spy are you talking about? I never said you died in my hands, it was @ Huamao. Can this man come on forums, I would love to meet him.

What kind of dick are you? I look at you like a fool. Worth it for me to see? I think you have a sense of superiority

Go for it. I dont care. And try try to become proficient with the translator. Ppl dont know what re talking about NGA lol.

There’s nothing to say. I just can’t stand this kind of field dog where dozens of people enter a battlefield and win over scattered people. I haven’t scolded you either.