Hi Fieldarmy here

Do not give credit to linen, it is I, that defeated me

1 Like

nah that’s too much credit, unfit for a warlock main

1 Like

I’m gonna gear my warlock next, just for you

wait until you find out I’m playing lsdr this season (and I’m not the shaman or druid)

Isdr?

L and I put the r because posting the acronym for lock shaman druid is apparently worse than playing aug evoker

Oh, sorry, I don’t speak arena team acronyms. I only play the fun parts of the game

I will post the rotating fish

my christian world of warcraft experience…

edit: I saw what u deleted…

1 Like

No one will ever believe you

Edit, I wanted you to see it, I waited for you to start typing before deleting it

In other words, you ran out of excuses and are trying to back out of the conversation while still saving face.

1 Like

Not at all. I DID request “the DK” to return, aka Anathemay, to continue instead of thirdhand Hunter.

If you have anything of substance to add, please do.

Gobble Gobble,
Danger

Ill also acknowledge taking a swing at the low hanging fruit as an intro into the conversation. If thats all you need, then quest complete. Go turn in.

Narcissism and gaslight seems common around here. Don’t ask for things that you yourself cannot provide. :slight_smile:

Well your attempt to join this convo already seems worthless. Two swings and misses in a row. You chimed in with NOTHING to maybe my 10th comment on the thread?

Im doing you a favor by assuming this is a failed bit.

You requested the DK to return because you didn’t have anything valuable to add to the conversation after I countered all your points.

Regardless of what you say really, premades vs pugs is unfair. That’s a fact too, not my opinion.

Gonna assume you meant Priest, not Hunter.

Maybe people just like talking to me more, because i make good points. No need to put me down by proxy

1 Like

I make good points as well, but he wanted to throw out my entire argument because I said I don’t do epic BGs frequent enough for premades not to be my problem. By saying I’m looking at this from a different perspective (of fairness), in his eyes it’s irrelevant.

Didn’t mean to put you down, sorry if it seemed that way :laughing:

1 Like

No need to apologize, I’m just giving you a hard time lmao

The fact you cannot understand why I disengaged is reason enough. I didnt disagree with the general basis of your point. Just encouraged you think beyond a general basis.

Without saying, what my goal to convey to the masses is that I feel confident anyone passionate about being anti-premade on the forums really needs to try it. Its what they are missing in WoW without them allowing themselves to accept it. This solo stuff fits schedules eaiser but doesnt enchance group play.

Things you dont like yet cant change versus things you can do for yourself to just not be mad and enjoy WoW.

Take that as you wish, but you wont invalidate it. No one here will.