Hi Fieldarmy here

Echoing second, third, 25th hand information isn’t really helping ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ the argument you want to be a part of. I’d much rather have the DK, who can at least speak first hand on the topic at hand.

I do believe you do not understand the reason random battlerounds are called random battlegrounds.

This got a whole lot more boring. Womp womp.

My viewpoint isn’t rooted in a dislike for premades due to frequent encounters. Rather, I’m addressing this issue from the perspective of fairness. I don’t do that many epic battlegrounds for this to really be an issue for me personally. I do have firsthand experiences though, many here can attest to that lol, such as the 5 hour IoC game.

They’re called random battlegrounds because it selects a battleground at random. I’m not saying, “random bgs are called random because they are supposed to be a random group of players” or anything like that. Dunno why you felt that was relevant to say. :thinking:

The reason I’m gonna disengage this convo with you over this topic is because there are a lot of elements of the argument from both sides you cannot really accurately perceive without doing it firsthand. Sure you can draw conclusions based on context, but the gray area that is your full understanding and best-effort assumptions makes it really difficult to see anything from multiple perspectives. I could be right or wrong at any time and you couldn’t fully discern this yourself.

Take the principles of this, i.e. recognizing a time waste, deciding best way to change it from time waste to time better wasted, and execute. Apply to the thread’s topic. Live, Laugh, Love. Have a good day tomorrow whether a Thanksgiving or a Thursday.

As I stated before, I have experienced it first hand, just not frequently or recently. Im also friends with tons of people who partake in premade BGs and friends with someone who leads a premade community. (Hi Alec if you’re reading this :slight_smile:)

From all of the discussions I’ve had and experiencing fights against premades firsthand, I can draw the conclusion, and the obvious conclusion, that premade vs pug is unfair.

3 Likes

I have a name dear :slight_smile:

The disinterest in that convo killed the will to scroll up and find it. I meant no offense by that. Apologies!

Im just givin ya a hard time lol

1 Like

warlockmainx

2 Likes

Uhm Achtchually, my warlock is my least geared alt. But i wouldnt expect an evoker main to know that

hi but also huh?

I woke up with a notification sayin you’d replied again, when i clicked it it went to nothing, so i figured id sass you

1 Like

You’re lucky I’m a benevolent goddess…

You’re lucky you begged me not to post that SS to the forums

:wink:

post what?

Bet

what are we betting on? red?

You’re betting on my lack of willpower to get out of bed and post a SS to the forums to 1 up you, instead of just going back to sleep

post so I can go to sleep and get ready to tackle a super awesome fun filled day tomorrow and the subsequent not horrific traffic experience ( :c )

2 Likes

Nah, I really don’t wanna get outta bed

1 Like

Defeated by linen

1 Like