Hi Fieldarmy here

Definitely meant you, the only one who provided statements to approaching this with mostly second hand info.
(or more hands, like anyone could ever know that)

No offense meant, you just arent equipped. No way for you to really know who is right or wrong without influence. Simple.

I don’t know why you keep saying this. I have first hand experience with fighting against premades, I just said that it isn’t a problem for me because I don’t do epic battlegrounds frequently. That’s all I said. I have first hand experience sort of joining a premade as well, that was with Alecthegreat’s community when him and I did a Wintergrasp speedrun. If you don’t believe me, here’s the link:

What is there to be equipped with? I’m friends with plenty of people who run with premades and with one who leads his own epic BG premade.

I still stand by the fact that people who run premades do it for either:
A) running with friends (supposedly)
B) to have an advantage and get ez win

Regardless of what reason you do it for, you have the advantage against a pug. There isn’t much to this argument. I don’t know what you’re trying to even argue anymore.

4 Likes

Take your own advice buddy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can see disliking posts but to get upset over forum behaviour is going overboard. I just can’t imagine getting so bent out of shape over a forum post.

It’s a post! I get upset if a family member gets hurt. I get upset when I have to work late on a Friday.

2 Likes

It is never going overboard when people are called degenerates, perhaps Google what that word means.

I find degenerate to be a perfectly apt word for the situations. I consider pve players degenerates as well

Fun fact about me, I refer to myself as a degenerate as well, in the right context.

1 Like

Same, we can be degenerates together ? <3

You tryna hit on me?

1 Like

Stop it daddy

1 Like

You call most random women you meet daddy? Or am I special?

Of course, Im a woman I dont mind calling others daddy

shes just like me fr

=(

this is why ur goddess abandons you

1 Like

Degenerate behavior for real, Im pretty sure your goddess thing is a tie in to a dom kink

2 Likes

im actually a sub

2 Likes

I’m whatever my partner wants me to be

1 Like

commit coward

2 Likes

I prefer bottom/sub.

1 Like