Hi Fieldarmy here

Yeah I do, last I heard this is a forum to give one’s opinion. And I wouldn’t name call especially using a word like degenerate just because people queued together.

That’s a pretty degenerate opinion, and you’re a degenerate for having it

:wink:

(Blizz plz this is a joke)

3 Likes

They’re queuing beyond what’s intended and they’re roflstomping pugs.

3 Likes

So you guys migrated here from WoW Cn after the shut down? That sounds fun.

Are you recruiting?

Oops. Necro myb.

1 Like

It sounds like you don’t understand how to meet and/or get to know people online. I can see why you’d struggle with the other concepts that come up on a MMO PvP forum.

1 Like

Sounds to me like you’re intentionally missing the point. The goal wasn’t about playing with friends it was about premading and getting an unfair advantage, you just happened to become friends through that process

That is your jaded assumption which in turn makes you the one missing the point, possibly unintentionally. Jury is still out on that.

It’s not an assumption, it’s something I’ve witnessed firsthand.

1 Like

Sweetheart, it’s an assumption if you apply your limited knowledge like a wet blanket over a mass of other people.

Calling me sweetheart will get you everything you want :wink:

But I’m not applying it to people en masse, I’m only applying it to the specific degenerates I’ve witnessed doing it, for the reasons I’m suggesting.

You speak of these specific degenerates very generally. Almost like you are referencing every community. Surely, you are not claiming to have experienced EVERY community? If you did, start a blog with community reviews! It may help with popularity and possibly help with the issues encountered when trying to make friends to play with.

If not, then please refer to my previous posts.

I’d like think that my presence in one of these communities alone would help alleviate that concern, though i understand that most people arent aware of that.

The communities i AM referencing are well known for what they do, and why they do it. Which is why they know im talking about them and i’ve not mentioned a single person or community directly.

Well color me embarrassed! I did not know I was interacting with someone with a REPUTATION or possibly STREET CRED in one of these communities?

So, you are only mad at the communities that do something you don’t like?

Also, I’d like to clarify that your entry into this thread was to defend a necro post. A player searched “Fieldarmy” on the forum and posted their…passion…for who Fieldarmy is and what Fieldarmy does. Even stated they faction transferred because of Fieldarmy.

I don’t think it’s out of line to see maybe a tad of…oh how can I word this in a fun manner? Over-immersion. The player who necro’d may be a tad over-immersed and tunnel-visioned. These can skew things like rational behavior.

2 Likes

Whether or not you’re actually playing with a synced premade because you like playing with friends or you’re just doing it for the advantage doesn’t really matter, point being, there is an advantage when multiple parties sync into a game vs a pug.

I’d list every advantage a premade has over a pug, but I trust that you already know the advantages a premade has over a pug just by doing some critical thinking for a second.

5 Likes

50 posts I wonder why. Satire aside, most people either know me, or have blocked me by now, atleast on the bg forums :slight_smile: there’s really not that many of us that post here

also also

I’m not mad at anyone.

That’s an inelegant way of putting it but sure. In the same way i dont like murderers, because they do something i dont like. (before i get called out on it, i am not comparing these people to murderers, i’m simply showing that the phrase dont like is a silly one used only in an attempt to cheapen my point)

You posted above mine sir, you’re not much better as far as necro’s are considered

You really seem to have an issue with this bit, i’d love to know why it bothers you.

Honey, just say you like the unfair advantage and move on.

1 Like

Coincidentally, I know that there is not one premade in the history of premades in WoW that has not been defeated by PUGs. I’m not denying there is an advantage, but it is not vast, it is plausible for PUGs to get their stuff together and win. Comparatively speaking, I see more disadvantage introduced by the PUG’s actions in relation to the advantage introduced by a premade.

Set your own weaknesses aside and think collectively. All off these anti-premader posters have the inability to do so in common.

1 Like

I post on the toon I consider my current “main” at any point. It’s not a collective total. I would think someone with your BG Forum tenure would know that.

Hi, this is me intentionally choosing simple phrasing there to drive a more subtle point home.

Hi, I’m the point that went over your head!

No sweetheart, I literally quoted and replied to your post like 2 under the necro. If I had posted in this thread before the necro then it wasn’t in relation to this. Keep up, man. Just please try to keep up.

It’s relevant information to the situation, as that paragraph started with “I’d like to clarify”. A summation if you will. I was TRYING to help you.

Do you own a Jump to Conclusions mat from Office Space? Possibly multiple?? Seems to be the only way you move. Make a few jumps, throw down a new mat, repeat.

I can only go forward with the information given, up until this point i’ve never seen you, and you have a miniscule number of posts. Rest assured though, i’m aware of this, and can hop toons to show how much i really no life the forums if you need.

I like the way i phrased it (“Intentionally cheapening my point”) better.

Pot, meet kettle.

You’re absolutely correct, i mistook you for the draenei. I respond to a lot of sheep, i got you two mixed up, my mistake.

I liked the pet names far more than the gendered ones, please go back to that.

And here i was thinking you were just tryna be a sassy mouth.
There was no need to quote my entire post there :slight_smile:

Sorry dear, I just dont know what other conclusion to jump to! With the way you’re defending these people, i just assumed a low post counter, degenerate defender, was one of them.

No need. You brought it up to try to invalidate me…not the other way around. Again, please keep up.

ayyyyyyyyyyy we finally agree. Took a while, longer than one would like to think it’d take them to get to a simple point. But hey, be thankful for it tomorrow (if American).

I like to think i did a pretty good job of it too :slight_smile:

Ngl that went well over my head, do feel free to explain.