Hi Fieldarmy here

Great game today Field Army! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nah I don’t do that flag spam, I find most of the people that do that have some egotistical problem to prove. People who often talk smack I tell them im happy to 1v1 most back down but the ones that show up and gg to them. I’ve lost some, won most.

Its honestly kinda amusing when your facing some of the people you know only premade when you wreck them in a 1v1 situation by a large margin (which shouldnt be the case since im trash anyway)

haha funny toy make bonk sound

idk bgs r too silly to get worked about funny cow guy kills u once is what it is how it goes

Im a sucker for a fair game which is why I challenge people to 1v1s. I do it all the time and people back down all the time. They are happy to be absolute … in a group but on there own they back down and cower out.

Its exactly how people are irl, they are “tough” but by them self. They don’t say or do anything 95% of the time. Completely speaking from experience here btw.

u ran me over with like 6 catapults now in halo 3 brs only on the map guardian u stand no chance against this priestess

1 Like

It was 3 and ill take your insignia everytime boi

pray that u do not cross paths with me again…

3 Likes

Great fight last night FA! You all were tough and fun to play against! I had a blast and got nuked 3 times xD

1 Like

Why don’t you stop bringing pre-mades to random BGs? It’s pathetic. Blizzard should really forbid it and ban you all for doing it. It’s one thing to bring a few friends, but bringing an entire pre-made guild to stomp on random solo-queued players is degenerate behaviour. If you aren’t ashamed of yourselves that’s fine because everyone thinks low enough of you as it is. I changed faction just to get away from you.

2 Likes

I can see disliking pre-mades, but to call it degenerate behavior is going overboard. I just can’t imagine getting so bent out of shape over a video game.

1 Like

People get upset about things they care about. you should try caring about something some time.

1 Like

It’s a game! I get upset if a family member gets hurt. I get upset when I have to work late on a Friday.

1 Like

How does it being a game detract from the fact people care about it, or that people get upset about things they care about?

People get fighting mad over football games they dont even play, and no one ever questions why. Its not some enigma to be solved that people want the things they spend time on to be entertaining and enjoyable to them, and they get frustrated when it isnt

1 Like

That isn’t me, I would never get in a fight over a football game. OP is calling folks degenerates, like for me at least that is taking it to far.

No one said it was, or that it had to be.

He calls em as he sees em.

(edit : i do not know, nor am i affiliated with the op)

1 Like

Sorry but playing with friends doesn’t make a person a degenerate. Like I stated before, imagine getting this upset over a bunch of pixels.

He’s calling out their behavior. A WoW dev used the same phrase when asked why there are no new HK titles/achievements.

2 Likes

Playing with 40 people you met in a discord isnt playing with friends. I can go get in a premade right now, and i know 2 of the other 39 players id be playing with.

And I’m not even attacking the premades anymore, i’m well past that point, but you all need to stop pretending this is you and 40 of your work buddies, or life time gaming pals running epics. Its 40 people who only know each other because they wanted to premade together.

2 Likes

It isn’t also a reason for a person to get their panties in a bunch. I could see how it would suck, but like I stated before it isn’t a reason to name call and switch factions. Some people are to invested in this game.

1 Like

That’s your opinion.

You don’t get to judge another players investment in their hobby just because you don’t value it to their level

1 Like