Hi Fieldarmy here

The real question is, how many healers are actually actively healing/dispelling.

It’s easy to look at the scoreboard or an addon and say this particular team has a lot of healers, I have been in a lot of matches with healers having 200k-400k health ish on the horde side and the alliance only see “Horde has this set amount of healers”. Gear matters too.

I have gotten into so many matches with less than 3 healers.

Pug vs pug they play what they want/like, but when it comes to premades(not talking about 4 people you group up with)they may tell you they don’t stack, but the facts are they look at what they may need in order to do well and they hop on that class/spec.

2 Likes

From ‘discussions’ I’ve had with pug healers, most of them don’t even know what dispel is. The game doesn’t tell you anything about how to play. The healers who know how to play decently often want to distance themselves from pug groups. Which is how you end up with communities full of healers.

1 Like

To be very blunt, this is how I learned how to play when I first started, I read what spells did and I pressed the button.

Raid frames show you when someone has something you can dispel.

I have told certain healers, if you find that healing me is so difficult for you, dispel me instead.

I do not have time for people to make excuses on why something did not happen, a simple dispel is massive.

When I told certain healers to dispel me, their response is “what does that do? or let me look in my spell book” they are saying this at level 70.

Others also respond with “I don’t want to dispel you because I lose control over my character and I cannot heal”.

My response? Without me in the front line you would have died a long time ago, then In jest I say I am fighting for your freedom.

3 Likes

On my other healers, there’s often ~300 dispels done in a single eBG. Way more on my monk due to Revivial/Restoral. This is while also healing. I eat those fears with pride. Knowing that I am doing my best to help my team.

I don’t top heals all the time, but the damage/heal meters don’t tell the whole story. I tend to track dispels, CCs done, and broken CC instead.

As for people’s obsession with topping the meters, let’s get real. If one is in a match and their main concern is seeing their name at the top of the healing meters, they’re missing the point of team-based play. It’s not just about raw numbers; it’s about strategic plays, crowd control, pocket healing, timely dispels, and clutch bubbles. A great teammate understands the nuance and contributes to these invisible stats that don’t show up on meters but are vital for a win.

3 Likes

Yes, stacking heals alone just for the sake of stacking heals isn’t always going to cut it.

Hell, I won an Ashran yesterday where we only had one healer. We even managed to keep Fang up most of the time, lol.

Ya, I have been in both DJL and SAS runs, and both just go with whom ever wants to play.

3 Likes

like keeping trem alive from qimmy :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Healers who dispel, bubble and focus more on objectives rather than meters shall be deputized for their bravery in the face of odious narcissism.

4 Likes

So apparently there are two Chinese premades running now: This one and Rangers.

yea ive seen rangers alot even before field army i saw rangers alots

and then giving her a private show… NSFW … LOL

1 Like

Haven’t had so much fun in years then I’ve had running with Fieldarmy. If you’re Horde and want to not lose, switch to Alliance, join the team and come in for the big win

1 Like

Fieldarmy are great, they have some interesting strats.

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

so making the game a struggle for solos/pugs is cool?

yeah cool for me cuz i was solo n still won

I think im against this loser premade currently in Av. Who makes a premade so early in the morning. Are you guys that bad you need to get your kicks from stomping randoms?

They really aren’t that good. Got into an IOC this morning against them and they didn’t even get the gate below 80% when we killed the boss. We were a total pug group too.

Stop being America centric.

There are international players in the game.

It has only just gone midnight here. And it’s just past 9 pm Beijing time.

5 Likes