Hey Nanny Nanny Achievement Reset after Pre-Patch

I’m going for the DF meta, only really have the Little Scales Daycare stuff left. I just got Posidriss this morning for the Hey Nanny Nanny achievement. However, I didn’t earn the achievement. Upon checking my achievement logs, all progress up to Posidriss had been lost, despite having the corresponding pets. Since this is a linear questline (as opposed to random dailies), there’s no way to go back and redo these that I’m aware of.

15 Likes

I have the same problem. I was 3/5 on the whelplings, and now it’s reset to 0/5.

4 Likes

I have problems with some other achieves. I added mine to a more general sounding post about these. May be worth duplicating complaints there?

1 Like

Same issue! Has anyone working on “Whelp there it is” (the dailies achieve) lost progress? I’m terrified to do the daily that’s up today (that I need) and losing all the progress I’ve made so far. I only need 3 more dailies to be done with this thing.

2 Likes

Those achievs progression are based on quests done so I GUESS it’s pretty easy for them to fix retroactively… but who knows :\

1 Like

I’m having the same issues, i had only the green whelp left before pre-patch, and now I have lost my progress (according to the achievement) for the other 4 whelps

1 Like

My Treasures of Thaldraszuz and Tetrachromancer reset. Whelp, There it is, seems fine for me.

1 Like

Same for me, I’m 4/5 and all grey now for completion.

1 Like

Treasures of Zereth Mortis reset completely for me as well as a few others. Seems all in-progress achievements were lost for almost everyone.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me today. Glad im not the only one!

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, I’m about to finish the Green whelp and my achievement progress reset.

2 Likes

Same issue here was only last one & only realized when I didn’t get the achieve. What we supposed to do now?

1 Like

Was last one for ME too, sadly I don’t see anyone reading these forums.

Same problem, was 4/5 but now im 1/5 (last one to do) after patch.

1 Like

SAME, :frowning: I was one away from completing, and now I only have one completed. SAD

1 Like

I lost my progress for The Gang’s All Here achievement. I would’ve had the meta achievement complete today if not for the issue. It sucks.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat Flint, Just had the last dragon to do on the day of the patch. I received his credit but lost the other 4’s. Its the last thing I need for the meta

2 Likes

I tried getting the parts done again, even that isn’t doable for me, what even!

1 Like

Same issue.

1 Like

Bump for great justice!