Hey Nanny Nanny Achievement Reset after Pre-Patch

I have this problem too! I turned in the final quest, received Posidriss the final whelp but did not get the title or the achievement. Upon checking the achievement log, it looks like the game failed to track/wiped completion of the first 3 whelps and only gave me credit for the last two. : (

I have the same problem. I’ve received all the Dragon Whelps but I got Posidriss after the Pre-patch and it shows that I haven’t gotten any of the whelps but Posidriss. This is verifiably false. Hopefully this gets updated at some point.

soooooo how do we get blizz to fix this?

Same issue for me i also had the burning ascent fishing hole reset.

I just completed ‘Hibernation’, the last quest, and I received Posidriss but I did not get an achievement or a title. Looking at the ‘Hey Nanny Nanny’ achievement progress, it says I’m lacking Rusziona, Belastrasza, & Zhusadormu. So, same.

My [Hey Nanny] progress (and other a world awoken-related achievements) got restored!

1 Like

Omgggg glad to hear I’m checking when I get home I hope they fixed tetrachromancer

1 Like

As of today’s patch, it seems to be fixed. Can confirm I now have my account wide title and achievement (Hey Nanny Nanny)! Thanks to those who brought attention to this issue and the devs responsible for fixing it! :heart:

Got my achievement today with the reset/prepatch event launch

My achievement and title work now too! Yay!