Hey, Blizzard. The whole reason I keep paying you is so I can solo old content

Yeah, that doesn’t bother me. I have 257 characters currently. Knock yourself out.

I don’t know, it’s an mmorpg. I always thought the intended effect was to get stronger over time, not weaker with every new expansion. Especially in relation to the previous expansions.

its pretty bad. just did mythic argus. took 10 minutes in total. i was about 2 stacks away from being 1 shot from the damage debuff he leaves on you. that shouldnt happen.

Pre 10.0 i could defeat p1 before the 2nd scythe hit that leaves that mark on the ground. i got 5 today. could defeat him with only 1 of those red orbs you need to kill in the final phase, today i had 4 with the 5th coming out as i killed him

4 Likes

1 Like

It is bad but it is going to take a lot of people flooding BlizZard’s line of communications to see a response.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

It’s so weird that they re-scaled older content. Really detracts from the idea of power gain through another 10 levels.

6 Likes

They can’t seem to understand that not everyone plays the game for raiding and mythic endgame. Doing old content used to be my main reason for playing. Now I just level characters to 60 and then delete most of them.

3 Likes

Just because you can’t auto faceroll them while eating a sandwich and watching your favorite crunchyroll wifu doesn’t mean they aren’t solo-able.

:man_shrugging:

“Who I was last week”

Oh, you’re more sane than me? I fluctuate on who I am every couple of hours.

1 Like

If you march in with an undergeared character, that you don’t know how to play well (which seems to be most of the people complaining), you should expect to lose. Regardless of content level.

1 Like

It basically does, yes. I’m not trying hard.

There’s zero room for compromise here.

If it isn’t easy, I won’t do it.

When I run out of stuff to do, I stop paying Blizzard.

Just make friends lol

Never. I would literally eat a bowl of rat poison first.

2 Likes

Gear should not matter if you’re max level going into content from 2+ expansions ago. Period.

This wasn’t an issue until Blizzard started goofing around with level squishes.

11 Likes

I really doubt your are out.

Wait until you are level 70 with all your talents to see how solo play goes.

Maybe thats for the best of the rest of us who actually enjoy playing games.

:man_shrugging:

I was going to poke fun at your IQ but then I saw that you were a paladin.

Now I’m just like

1 Like

Well, yeah. Obviously, I’m going to wait and see how it plays at 70. I have paid for a year’s sub, after all.

My ultimatum is based on performance at 70. If I don’t get through Legion raids at that point, I’ll unsubscribe until they fix that. I’m going on 4 years of running the same legacy content. I still haven’t cleared the Legion raids and it’s time.

1 Like

“Hate” is such a strong word bro. Having developers pour their hard work and soul for a game merely for the enjoyment of others… and you hate it?

Honestly, this is nothing but false extremist talk.

I’m gonna be done here. Such entitlement is nothing but babyrage and troll banter to me.

Apparently blizzard thinks it should. And since they’re making the game and you’re playing it, adapt or try a different game that caters to your play style?