Hey, Blizzard. The whole reason I keep paying you is so I can solo old content

They have a thing against solo players…I think it is called a war on solo players!

I believe they will keep it up until the kill the game.

1 Like

Yes, people are entitled to complain about a product that they pay for.

Honestly, I am so sick of you “entitlement” people.

2 Likes

it will be when all the people leave because they can’t solo old content anymore. guild wars 2/dark souls is that way.

1 Like

People don’t realize that MMOs, especially WoW, often owe their success to casuals who dont often partake in group content or raids. The entire reason FF has picked up so much speed is because of how solo and casual friendly it is.

7 Likes

i just stick people like him on ignore he’s obviously just here to troll. just like most of the contrarian posters here. can’t IMAGINE why his profile is hidden…HMMMM.

No one ever seems to question: why it is that the harder WoW gets, the more people seem to leave?

The audience isn’t choosing to get better, they are choosing to leave. Let the game be the casual haven it was originally invented to be. Stop catering to hardcore players. Hardcore players dont pay the majority bills for this game.

5 Likes

it’s cause the hardcore players don’t care…until their precious game gets shut down.

3 Likes

They don’t leave because the game gets harder… they leave because they don’t like change. Have you seen the number of complaint threads created just because of the new UI? Quite funny.

Honestly if we’re here going to defend player ignorance, y’all ain’t never going to figure anything out.

More like they do not understand, because it seems they haven’t kept up as to why more and more players gravitate toward older content over new content.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

As I’m entitled to tell them to quit complaining and do something about it.
Fun games we play eh?

Yup. Silliness.

It’s so weird to go from hardcore competitive (if I wasn’t being silly) to not a care in the world. I don’t think it’s just because of my wrist pain- bc towards the end of me being sweaty I was like, man, I’m over this.

I found an article (obviously one size does not fit all) about the older you get the less competitive you get and they said around 35. I’ll be 35 next month. The player base is getting older and not everyone wants to do keys.

Web sight is: gamesindustry “gamers-age-their-competitive-instincts-wane.” I can’t post a link? That’s stupid.

I wanna Netflix and chill blizzard - which is running old content, which I did even when I was sweaty in the game as something to do on the side.

3 Likes

I don’t care how it sounds to you. It’s what I enjoy, what I have always enjoyed, and what I will always enjoy. I like what you refer to as “stale and boring.”

I call it “comfortable and relaxing.”

Thank goodness you aren’t in charge, then, because I certainly wouldn’t be paying out my money for this game if you were. I have only ever played this game because eventually, the vast majority of the group content becomes accessible to soloers and that makes the already robust solo experience worthwhile.

If you had your way, I’d probably be forced into Final Fantasy XIV, and I hate that game.

8 Likes

I don’t understand why there isn’t more communication on this issue as it currently hampering a lot of returning players.

But I think it will reach critical mass at some point.

We literally said this would be the case waaaay back in TBC when Heroic dungeons were introduced.

How can anyone call my stance entitled when the conversation was literally:

Me: “I will never group, make friends, or attempt challenging content because I don’t like people and I don’t like difficult content.”
Blizzard: “But you got that $15?”
Me: “Yeah, I got that $15.”
Blizzard: “Hand that over here. I got you, mang.”
Me: “You sure?”
Blizzard: “One word… archaeology.”
Me:

Took til Cataclysm to get here, but I was happy as could be with Archaeology, Fishing, and Old Raids until Shadowlands when everything fell apart for soloers.

2 Likes

This isn’t the first time that you’ve said this and it won’t be the last. :stuck_out_tongue:

Correct. I said I’m leaving if they don’t give us more character slots because all my accounts were full. They gave me 50 more characters.

My demands were met.

Why would it be? As far as I can tell, my ultimatums work. I always get what I demand. :person_shrugging:

The customer that communicates always prevails over the customer that says nothing.

I have seen this time and time again in the business world.

2 Likes

What about that time you were going to leave if Blizzard didn’t stop allowing people to find alts? I recall that conversation you had.

I don’t. But I won’t go so far as to call you a liar. It’s impossible for me to remember who I was last week, let alone however long ago that might have been.

All I can tell you now is that I don’t care who sees my alts, and as far as I know, I never have.

But I would absolutely quit the game if they brought Real ID back or made us post on BattleTags. Maybe that’s what you’re remembering?

1 Like

nah, just alts in the game.