Hey, Blizzard. The whole reason I keep paying you is so I can solo old content

Whoever wrote that wowhead article is clueless and probably just looked at the fake news reddit post without verifying things for themselves (or playing the game themselves at that). The 8x multiplier has been in the game since shortly after the start of SL.

The only thing that changes in DF right now is raid bosses health scaling up another 80% and hitting you like a truck once again.

Sure it does…

1 Like

If you don’t want to put any effort into a video game. Might i suggest something more your speed like playing minecraft survival in creative mode? Or cookie clicker? Or watching tv?

Just do the mechanic ?

Like just remember which corners to go to ? The order never changes.

I think I read on IcyVeins that they will be adding damage buffs to Legion and BFA for level 70s.

That’s why I’m here. WoW has always been “the easy MMO.” It still is, they just designed Warlock talents way too tryhardy this time around.

I do.
Everyone else does not, and will not. They either don’t know the mechanics, or can’t run to the big orbs in time. so I gave up.

This was around end of BfA, and still not soloable then. I have no idea how it plays now, however.

To add context, we had exactly 20 max level players that have outleveled and outgeared the fight.

Still could not 1-shot the boss to skip said mechanic. Every last one of them died, except for the demon hunters which is what I mostly played at the time for the mog.

Most pugs I’ve joined just chicken out and disband after avatar.

It was a joke lol

None of the world scales outside of Chromie Time. All the old XPACS have a level - I think BFA is 45.

BFA is 50. 50 is the level you go into the Shadowlands

Legion is 45

Then a week later, buys another 12 months of game time. Way to hold their feet to the fire.

1 Like

I have a murloc mount now.

Can a healer and a tank duo any dungeons still? Or is that not a thing anymore

This isn’t an adventure. It’s a job.

Which expansion’s dungeons? What difficulty? What ilvl?

This sounds absolutely stale and boring. I would rather prefer that they require the player to form a raid group because that is exactly what they are. A raid. Not some adventure into a easy peasy area where you can one shot everything.

not sure if serious or not.

So you want raids to all scale to whatever the max level is? Gotta keep them challenging and requiring a full group, right?

I’m dead serious. We have the tech. You wanna help aid the “war” on solo gameplay? Have the player form a group or join a guild to tackle such obstacles.

Or else complain and leave the game.

enjoy your dead game then.

3 Likes

Not dead tho

What a fantastic name. PST fan?