Hey an apology

i wish things i say upset someone

2 Likes

Some people on these forums tend to get triggered all too easily. I saw mortis get flagged recently for is usually anti demon hunter Shanangans. Eh. Just try to move on. There is more to life than the forums.

1 Like

I was joking on that post. Props though for holding yourself up to a certain standard.

2 Likes

To be fair In-N-Out never did that and they’re wildly successful. xD

This is in no way directed at anyone in particular, however through therapy I have learned the five steps of a genuine apology.

Step One; admit that you made an error.
Step Two; convey that you understand how the error upset another.
Step Three; apologize for the error.
Step Four; listen to any feedback from the other.
Step Five; address that you will work on the error to prevent it.

Since incorporating these five steps into my daily living, I am such a happier person. Acknowledging our failures and shortcomings, holding ourselves and others to a higher standard of treatment and respect, is a wonderful learning opportunity.

:four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Being the lady you keep offending, since you want to bring it into another pity me thread here it is folks.

Elae has a major issue with female players like myself. It has come up in numerous post. Feel to read the post they are alluding to. Actually here are two where they drag us through the mud.

WoW is a cesspool of online bullying Read down you’ll see what I mean.

Does mythic+ need to go? also in this one feel free to read the same attitude.

3 Likes

As long as you stay away from the fries. Yuk

In a way it is, it’s admitting that their current philosophy does not work and that they need to have a new one.
It’s also why they changed their frying methods to significantly have less saturated fat.

You don’t change what works, you change what doesn’t work. Not having healthier options didn’t work so they changed it.

1 Like

I actually like the fries. :frowning:

that second thread was ages ago, but yeah today it was that first one, I found the particularly post that was flagged and removed it.

1 Like

Cool going to remove all your anti woman rhethoric?

2 Likes

well if the majority of people find whichever post offensive, im going to get rid of it yes

If you want to avoid being silenced on the forums, just don’t post. Blizzard mods will ban with or without flags, with our without notification, with or without reason.

It would be best to consider what you said and understand that if it’s getting banned it might not be something you should say.

2 Likes

Yeah I won’t repeat the same words again now.

1 Like

Yup. I disagree with that. If i get banned… Fantastic but the other person better get banned also (if they were breaking the rules). I don’t know why you would have a tos of its selectively enforced.

Will do no good. They can see what was said before you deleted it.

1 Like

Chances are poster said nothing of material but the oh no brigade got on their bat phones and called out a level one sensitivity alarm

2 Likes

Well if that happens it happens but hopefully Blizz will know I am sorry and trying to do better

This is, unfortunately, the best way to survive 2020 lol.

1 Like