Herp a derp the darkshire

As many as Tarzan yells for.

They will bring double…at least double. Anything else would be too risky.

2 Likes

You may possibly be delusional… There were 5 of us in HF camping bandie, tusks and about 4 others we got a message saying shadowblades was coming out and he had 27 at the time therefor i made the call to go to STV and darkshire. Why any horde leader would be dumb enough to follow us to darkshire seeing every time he does it he gets wiped terribly is beyond me. we got people and we fought you we actually had pretty even numbers until alphon and friends left his group (: please dont lie on forums to try and make yourwipe look better. everyone knows people afk in DS all the time, that right there is a bad call from a bad leader. PS dont talk about numbers, he has what 3 communities totaling about 2700 members? Yall should never have an issue with numbers… The fact that you do is kinda sad.

You should ask Tusks this… Seeing he had to bring 9 to camp me just the other day sad 9 people only managed 2 or 3 kills on 1 person.

No, the biggest the group had was 17. You came with 29 which isn’t a problem but don’t fib the numbers buddy.

Because wPVP is fun. We don’t take it as serious as you do, you know, kicking people out of your group because they talk to Horde. Refusing people because they play on Horde toons as well. We’re going to continue to go out regardless of the numbers you bring.

That’s why the fight was actually down the road and not in the middle of Darkshire. You had 27-29 active 120 during that fight. Again, no one is upset at your response so there is no need to tell fibs

3 Likes

We killed a bunch of you to bad the graveyard for you was close im sure shouting at everyone to res as fast as possible helped.

1 Like

All the poor alliance dueling outside goldshire got hit by an atom bomb.

Even after our group took to the sky after cleaning house. I stayed on the ground and can see 8 helpless alliance all bundled up watching me…it’s like an invisible wall kept them from fighting little ole me.

2 Likes

so were ignoring that he brought all of you out for 5 of us now? and fibs? we had 30 by the end when you guys first hit DS we had 10 max and then you moved down the road… you were what 5 ft away from DS? of course the afk people are gonna help… Fibs you say? What world do you live in? also wpvp being taken seriously? I dont take it serious ever… I do pve 99% of the time, i go out and help people and i go back to gearing / pushing keys. so keep doing your fibs my dude

You killed 4-5 people at most.

I personally saw 27 on spy with you guys so it it was 2 groups or not you had more than you claim. Your numbers dropped after being wiped(:

1 Like

We had 17 at the most if there were other horde in the area they weren’t with us

1 Like

For some reason I don’t believe that but hey if you say so :slight_smile: Regardless of anything you brought “17” out for 5 of us so in that logic why are you mad that we brought 25 out for “17”

you brought an extra 12 and we brought an extra 8 so is math hard or did you still bring more numbers out for us than we brought for you?

Mic Drop

2 Likes
4 Likes

OMG i love this :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey guys study the land harder I hear y’all took darkshire geography. I’m the teacher and I failed all yall

2 Likes

Sounds like someone’s mad they got farmed.

1 Like

I died once and i took at least 4 with me lmao. I wasn’t in hellfire so idk about that

1 Like

I wasn’t there so I really don’t care about that. What I was there for was the raid on darkshire. We had 17 you brought 27 active 120s. I couldn’t care less about the prior events.

We were at the farm. That’s not 5 ft from DS. Why are you trying to tell lies about your numbers? I don’t get it. As we’ve said, no one is upset at the response of the numbers you brought, it’s your MO and we’ve come to expect it.

Well, I live in a world that doesn’t take this game as serious as you do. I play for fun and recently I’ve come to enjoy playing Alliance as well as Horde. I also wPVP for fun. That’s the world I live in.

That’s a lie. You know it, I know and most certainly Perci knows it.

5 Likes

No we didn’t. Once again you’re telling untruths. Our group consisted of 15-17 at any time. We didn’t have any other groups with us and a few left early.

2 Likes

We didn’t bring 27. Attack Darkshire at anytime during the day and watch random 120s show up. We had 21 when we wiped you guys, which yes, was more than you had. I’m not one to trash talk, I’m not one to gloat, but you guys formed a raid of 17 people for a group of 5 us, we left the zone and you guys followed. Everyone always talks about numbers but the reality is, we overload, you guys overload, we all do it. Shadowblades has brought 25 man raids to Darkshire for a single person. Everyone does it.

3 Likes