Herp a derp the darkshire

Herpy lets raid it I’m tired of all these Allys derp

1 Like

Hi CherUwU so here is the thing, we did raid they got goofed and they went bye bye LOL

2 Likes

Oh no you goofed my raid to gooberland I will come back stronk

Is someone raiding duskwood?

2 Likes

not anymore, shadowblades formed a group for 5 of us in Hellfire and followed us to darkshire and got wiped when we formed a raid.

4 Likes

You had 30 he had 15 lol

When you started zerging and we killed half of you most of us left.

Sad you needed 30 to kill his 15 smh typical alliance trash

3 Likes

I would never do that

3 Likes

We all knew it was coming… their reputation precedes them. Let’s see what’s that reputation again oh yeah " they suck so they have to make a raid" rep lol.

4 Likes

I was accused of being a part of the horde group by a weird warrior guy. I told him I was just here for some pvp fun. And than he proceeded to ramble about me ganking and camping lowbies. :man_shrugging: I was in a mythic 11 just prior to going out there. I know it’s hard for some to understand but it’s just a game and some of us just enjoy pvp no matter what color their toon maybe at that current moment.

5 Likes

wow i didn’t know there were rules in wpvp if you guys are crying on getting wipe go turn off warmode lmfao ez fix

No one is crying Chericoke I simply said you suck. Btw do you still want to adopt me?

1 Like

Who cares what people think or what they say because they would never say it to your face. I had fun with Shadowblades and our group tonight that’s all I care about. When you are on your horde hit me up we’ll go find something to get into.

2 Likes

If it’s all fun and games why does alphon have to rage at papa shadow lmfao

1 Like

Beats me. I wasn’t aware of it.

Wait, what? What are you talking about? I didn’t ask for his help or anything. I was out doing my own WPvP.

He whispered me out of the blue and said they were doing PvP in Outlands. I said I was going to go get some food, and I’d be afk, and by the time I’m back says he’s in Darkshire. I came out there to help him, not the other way around.

2 Likes

reading comprehension must not be your strong suit lmao

2 Likes

You literally made a post about it. How is anyone crying by just responding to it. Fact is we had 15-17 Horde in Darkshire, you came back with 27-29 and wiped us. I don’t see anyone crying about it. We all knew it was coming and even commented before it happened. I mean if it takes you guys to come with 10-12 for Perci, Heritic and I we knew you were going to come strong vs 17.

It’s not crying dude so relax

4 Likes

Well…what had happened was…your guys landed on my guys in hellfire 5v3…we wiped your 5 with 3 and u got more. we got more. we spawn camped them. I got told shadowblades was inc and didn’t know how many so we left because I had no one on most of us were in keys/raid. we went to darkshire…shadowblades followed suit. he brought in 15…I had 17 in my raid. he landed his raid in my city with 12-15 afk 120s every day all day in it. half the “30 man raid to fight 15” were afk 120s that are there all the time. your leader landed in one of the worst places to fight me that’s what it sums up to. as a pvp leader he should know after what…10 wipes in darkshire I have on him? if not more…that my entire community afks there. don’t hit me in darkshire and u wont fight a raid twice your size its pretty simple

1 Like

woah it’s the warrior that wipe us at darkshire can i have your autograph

Also…if youre going to post about me as “dead e girl guy” you should also know that the girl who faked her death is actually in this post. isn’t that right bandie.

1 Like