Herp a derp the darkshire

Pretty much this… Even though I dont like you, that girl has issues of her own. That’s pretty borderline psychotic, if it’s not already.

3 Likes

Ya’ll are toxic af

7 Likes

Someone say dead egirl pepega

1 Like

griefs who even are you lol

1 Like

Yes that’s right.

Way past borderline and Alphon you left the grp early on. So idk why you should even be in this thread.

1 Like

Omg lol Diago wanna fight?

1 Like

Because someone mentioned my name. Still dont know what he was on about.

1 Like

Agreed but who are you?

Bud, I would have just posted your name but that would have been a forum violation. But I will edit the post as the weird warrior guy, because IRL and game should remain separate. I apologize for my choose of disrupters.

FYI- I wasn’t looking to join your raid. Just wanted a chance to fight a few of the people in the horde group.

2 Likes

I’ve learned my lesson brilliams group is cancer and full of drama ill stick to small scale. Have fun zerglings.

It was fun killing you and a chunk of your friends.

Your just like ruin, who needs skill when you have overwhelming numbers lol

3 Likes

Drama drama drama :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I’m the evil Kassi…you sure busted me except everyone already knows ( I mean no one mogs like me ) and no one cares. I have said time and time again to people that you had nothing to do with what I did. Am I psychotic… am I a bad person…Yes.

And /thread…

2 Likes

He’s a regular contributor to this forum community this entire expansion. You’d know this if you didn’t just start participating 2 weeks ago. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve been getting banned off the forums for a long time now. You would know that if you knew me Nomak. Also I’ve seen him before I was just wondering if I knew him on a different toon.

You guys need to go out more qq toxic lol you everyone is soft

1 Like

Mkay baddie

1 Like

Remember boys too much online bullying turn off the computer ez fix. I’ll be out there in darkshire tonight if anyone wants a piece of that dwarf beard

1 Like

How many will you bring to kill a handful of us?

2 Likes