Herod to become to Designatted Multiboxer Server

With the announcement of a streamer safe PVP server, our guild (H) [Unstoppable] with over 90 current Multiboxers and growing will be playing on the server Herod.

We though we would announce this before the name reservations tomorrow, for those that want to join or even avoid us.

We will be doing big PvP events on the weekly, such as city raids and taking down full 40 man alliance MC/Oxyn teams while waiting for AV to arrive.

3 Likes

good :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

are you recruiting?

wouldn’t multiboxing on a streamer server be more fun so you could gank streamers and see their communities rage at you?

7 Likes

too bad there isnt a 3rd faction it could be streamers vs Multiboxers vs everyone else

2 Likes

An army of sperg twitch followers say hello with dozens of Sappers.

that honestly sounds like some pretty fun pvp, a group of multiboxers vs a bunch of randos defending the honor of their streamer.

2 Likes

Pretty sure streamers are going Herod, at least Asmongold

I was under the impression that herod was a streamer-free server, but I could be wrong.

Thing is, not all streamers will roll on same server, few will together, but few will roll on other realm(s).

Herod seems like obvious pick for Asmongold, iconic warrior realm name, and his timezone.

well, if he does end up on herod he might not find the warmest reception if this thread is anything to go by.

1 Like

That’s even better for him, it’s stream content. I mean you don’t really have that many problems when you’re surrounded by 50+ fanboys, who can rez you if you die, and camp anyone that tries to kill you.

1 Like

There is no “streamer safe” realm. They can roll anywhere they want.

4 Likes

i’ll be there :slight_smile:

Multiboxing should be against the ToS…

9 Likes

tfw im rolling on herod regardless of streamers or multiboxers and if the experience is actually that bad ill just quit

From my experience, multi-boxxers are trash players and even with the ridiculous advantage they pay upwards of $60 a month for they still get their s**t kicked in. Not worried (even though this is a troll.)

I also make sure to /rofl at every multi-boxxer I see just so they’re reminded of how lame they are.

6 Likes

Feel bad for the folks trying to multibox in PVP without shamans. You’re going to get feared and CCd to death.

Also AV won’t have /follow so unsure what you plan to do there.

The streamers have all committed to Faerilina. So Faerilina will be streamer server. Herod will be Brazillian and Multiboxer server.

multibox is for PvE so you can gear out your main ez