[Herod] I can log into EK but not Kalimdor?

I’m having this issue as well. I can sign into my alt on the Eastern Kingdoms, but not Kalimador. Every time I try and select my main character on Kalimador, I’m receiving WOW51900319.

Same here, 80% login on Herod, Please fix

Same thing on Bigglesworth. Can’t log into any character yet there are others playing currently. Every character hangs with World Server Down.

Cannot log into Kalimdor (Desolace). 90% loading DC and error.

It has been nearly 2 hours now since any of my characters on Kalimdor have been playable. This is all while the realm itself seems fine, and about half of my guild is effortlessly playing. I am patient with regards to DDoS issues, but this does not seem either caused by nor perpetuated by the DDoS attacks. This probably requires a realm restart or something? I’m not sure.

Having this exact issue on Mankrik aswell.

same for me on Mankrik. Can login to a different realm fine.

Bumb - same issue, Herod/Kalimore

Same thing here. Bump. Please address!!!

No need to bump it. They’re still working out the issues. I’ve not yet seen an “all clear” post from Blizz saying that everything’s back and good to go.

Same. can’t load into Orgrimmar on Herod server!

I can’t load into winterspring or durator on Herold. But trisafall glade I can just fine. Somehow my two of my friends are having no problems playing over there. Sadness, stuck playing new undead alt.

Lets keep the posts to this one 9/7/2019 Server Issues - #466 by Zolpidem-rattlegore

I havent seen them say anything in regards to this issue. Herod is back to server que with people playing. Yet here we are waiting in forums for them so solve the problem.

Bump?

Yet, it’s not CS folks who are solving this issue.

Again, there’s been no mention of everything being good to go. So best to keep it to the ongoing thread where the Support Forum Agents have been posting instead of making additional threads.

Also in Desolace on Herod and get 90% and then DC’d. Error WOW51900319

Fix Found!!! - Find someone on your server who is actively in Kalimdor and have them invite you to their layer. Then immediately log out (without leaving group) on to your main… BOOM! Done!

1 Like

I can confirm that this does work. It seems to be an issue with the layers people are on, and is unrelated to ongoing DDoSing issues. That said, there is one caveat: you don’t appear to need to stay in the group – you can leave and as long as you would normally switch layers, it appears to work.

1 Like

This worked for me. Considering this “resolved”.