Heritage Armor - Shadowlands

Will players still be able to obtain heritage armor for any of the allied races in the Shadowlands expansion? ie: Highmountain, Lightforged, Void Elf, etc.

2 Likes

It will be available, but the requirements after the level squish have not been made available yet.

2 Likes

I would not think that they will change how allied races work, other then how they level.

It was the first question in the Q&A. The Red Shirt Guy asked about it.

Q: From Red Shirt Guy! Any changes to heritage armor acquisition?
A: Still have to get to max level, level 60 with the squish.

Watcher didn’t give any more information than that in Shadowlands reveal, the Deep Dive or the Q&A.

After the level squish, all races and classes start at level one, even DKs and DHs. Allied races start at level 10.

Edit:
WIth the release of Alpha, DKs and DHs now start at level eight (8) and play through their own starting experience. No more restrictions on number of DH created per server.

5 Likes

So for the normal races you have to get to level 60?? what about the rep? and do you still have to complete the war campaign?

No. As far as I know it’s level 50. The other requirements weren’t removed. This article has the updated level requirement showing. The other ones still show 120. 120 after the squish is 50, not 60.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/137384

well i guess here comes an endless grind to get exalted with silvermoon

I did it for Gnomergon. I used the tabard and ran Utgarde Pinnacle on normal. I found it was a good one because it allows reputation from the race tabards, decent reputation gains, and it’s a circular dungeon. You end with a short run to the exit. Vendor items, reset, and go back in.

1 Like

Iĺl remember that!! thank you!! I wouldnt say im new to WoW but i was like 12 when my dad got me into the game so i mostly spent my time making toons and exploring azeroth. I never really did any quests lol

2 Likes