Heritage armor in Shadowlands

Since the rep requirements for allied races will be removed in Shadowlands, will the heritage still be available to earn once we reach the new max level of 60? OR will it be another thing going away once that pre-patch blows a hole in the sky?

I don’t see a reason why they would remove them, so my guess is they’re here to stay.

I’d imagine it’d stay the same so… probably like level 50 to make it line up with the current requirement of level 110. (Even though that doesn’t translate in the level squish but still.)

The last time they answered that was in Blizzcon and it was advised it would need to be max level (60 in SL).

Mkay. Needed to know before I toss out the idea of grinding for weeks to unlock races to not miss out on the armors. Ty peeps. You’re all cool with the quick response time.

It’ll just be obtainable at 50 instead. Whoever posted that it’s 60 is a bit wrong.

Where are you getting that from? I haven’t been able to find any confirmation of level 50 being max required for heritage armor.

Let’s think about this for 2 seconds.

When Pre-Patch hits, by this logic nobody would be able to obtain their heritage armor. That’s not going to happen.

It was in one of the recent dozen and a half interviews.