Heritage armor in pre-patch

Hello, since i see many many answer saying you cant get heritage armor in pre-patch cause its lvl 60 and some saying its lvl 50… i am asking here to know the true answer from a GM if they happen to know the answer. Thanks

Actually nothing has been said about what level you can aquire heritage armor from what I have seen.

A GM isn’t gonna know that answer right now, as we get closer to release, maybe more information will come out. Also, there are no GMs on the forums, the blues that post here are SFAs and the same applies to them.

You can always ask on Twitter @WarcraftDevs. The devs would certainly know.

1 Like

I don’t recall the developers stating any changes in the heritage armor system yet, so a GM would not have this information.

Note, I am not a GM or even a Blizzard employee.

I did google it though, and found no solid information, do this forum probably won’t know either until more information is released.

I don’t see a big change happening personally though, just in that the leveling system will change, and how allied races start and level. Normal races heritage armor is different then allied races in the restrictions.

3 Likes

At Blizzcon they mentioned at max level for Shadowlands (60), but it might make more sense to be the end of BfA leveling (50). I’m not sure I’ve seen a confirmation either way.

Edit:

2 Likes